You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
AdamA

iPhone 4S

Last night I dropped my new iPhone 4S down the toilet. I usually think people are silly when they do it but it can happen.

I left my iPhone in a bag of rice overnight, but the phone is still not working. I have taken out insurance with vodafone and was wondering how long would it all take to send the phone off and either get the phone back or a new one? If I were to get a new one, how much would the excess be?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (2,976 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Dave

Re: iPhone 4S

Hi AdamA,

We cannot give a definite timescale for a claim or a quote on excess as we do not handle the insurance claims directly.

You'll find the details on insurance, including making a claim, on our Vodafone Insurance page.

Dave

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 2 (2,956 Views)