Support:

Apple

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Boldy20

iPhone 4s Deleviry

I per ordered my iPhone 4s on Friday midday still haven't received my email about delivery tomorrow ? Does anybody know anything
Message 1 of 7 (3,834 Views)
mbennison85

Re: iPhone 4s Deleviry

I preordered mine on friday 07/10 received an email to confirm the upgrade but received nothing else. I've emailed a couple of times for a response to confirm delivery but i'm yet to hear anything.

Message 2 of 7 (3,810 Views)
REkAB

Yeah pre order mine last week.  Spoke to someone the other day to find out if I should change my delivery location from work to shop as i'll be in work if they deliver tomorrow but not saturday. I was told I'll get a text confirming dispatch and expected delivery and if when advised I need to change then I'll have the details to contact DPD (the delivery company) abount changeing delivery location.

As I have nothing today it better come to work tomorrow!

Message 3 of 7 (3,675 Views)
Boldy20

No money has left my account yet! ( the price for the handset)
Message 4 of 7 (3,510 Views)
Tech Team
Simon

Hi Boldy20

You can find more information on iPhone deliveries here.

Has yours been received?

Thanks

Simon

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 5 of 7 (3,096 Views)
powster

This is terrible now told i would get it on friday, then saturday and now monday. Why make a promise of a date and then go back on it. It would have been better if i was told from the start that it would be monday. Saves messing around and terrible customer service. Makes a joke of the whole pre-order process.

Message 6 of 7 (3,093 Views)
bootsy007

I ordered 2 on Wednesday 12th for Mrs and myself - 1st told delivery was guaranteed for Friday 14th then at end of order i was told it would be Monday.  Asked for it to a local store near to where I was working that day - NO JOY

I rang this morning and was told the white 16GB was on back order but that my 32GB had been delivered tot he shop I requested and had been signed for.  It was a 70 mile round trip and when I got to the store they told me it hadnt been delivered.  Offered me a poxy £10 credit to my account for the trouble - thag hardly covers the fuel let alone lost time from business.

Wish I had walked away from Vodafone this time - I should have after the problems I have had in the past - going to be in the apple shop tomorrow for a new ipad2 and if I had known that I would still be waiting I would have just got the iphones there too.

Vodafone customer service - saying you are rubbish is giving you a complement!  

Message 7 of 7 (2,874 Views)