Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 5 Unlocking

michalvitvar
2: Seeker

I let unlock iPhone 5 over (removed in accordance with House Rules) wrote back from the unlocking but I must first contact your Vodafone.co.uk  IMEI: 013412002378125 please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member
You are not the original owner. Because you aren't the original owner, Vodafone won't deal with you. You cannot get a proper unlock from anyone but Vodafone. The website you are using does not provide official unlocking of your device.

PWIAC

View solution in original position

10 REPLIES 10

michalvitvar

:Sad_face:

michalvitvar

I let unlock iPhone 5 over (removed in accordance with House Rules) wrote back from the unlocking but I must first contact your Vodafone.co.uk  IMEI: 013412002378125 please help

drey_p
Where did you buy this phone from ? Are you the original owner who took out the contract with Vodafone?

PWIAC

phone I bought a year ago in Scotland in Cash Generator and had successfully unlock the phone and recent girlfriend lost her phone was reported lost in the iPhone and find erased and then we phone Rediscovered and since then it has again blocked again here let unblock a contact you mam but they can not speak English Pisu pres google translate

drey_p
Vodafone can only unlock a phone at the request of the original owner. You aren't the original owner so Vodafone cannot unlock the phone for you.

PWIAC

He'd once unlocked od OFFICALIPHONEUNLOCK

for unlocking here paid 60 + 25L

drey_p
But that is a third party unlocking. It is called a jail break. The only place you can get an official unlock is through Vodafone. Vodafone won't deal with you as you aren't the original owner.

PWIAC

OFFICIALIPHONEUNLOCK, write phone unlocked January 19, 2015 so why not? Can you please write email contact vodafone who discovers by IMEI Why is it not? thank you very much