Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 5s Lost in Transit

TomDimelow
1: Seeker
Here's the issue. I ordered my iPhone 10 days ago with Vodafone. Ringing them a week later to find out what was going on, I have made about 90 minutes worth of phone calls to speak to someone for a whole 15 minutes and I have been promised 3 call backs that I have never received.

I have been told that I will have to wait while DPD investigate and if they decide that its lost/found then it will be sent. Working in a customer service related area and being trained in this sort of situation this is how it should be handled:

Vodafone should send me another phone straight away. Then when the phone is lost or found this should be returned to Vodafone and they should chase it up. Trust me, as a company Vodafone will be more motivated if it is their money on the line.

With that in mind, I would like to inform everyone that I have cancelled my direct debit until I receive my phone. I will not be paying the contract until something is done. With this in mind, I will be taking out an iPhone 5s contract out with someone else on Monday should this issue not be resolved by then and then instantly cancelling my contract with Vodafone when my phone is found.

I do hope you can resolve this issue to my satisfaction, as this should be your priority. Good customer service doesn't lose you money, it keeps you customers who keep spending money. It's a long term investment, but it pays off.

Response: ...

P.s. It says in your FAQ's that if there's a problem you'll keep me updated. So why am I the one chasing it up?
1 REPLY 1

Retired-Sarah
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi TomDimelow,

Welcome to the eForum.

I’m disappointed to hear this.

If you’d like our team to look into this for you, please get in touch with us here.

Alternatively, you can dial 191 for immediate help.

Thanks,

Sarah