cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

Hi PaulE,

I was sorted out by Ian_C and tried to click through to the feedback survey but the link didn't work.....I believe it said the survey was no longer being done

Hi Chris,

I've just emailed the link over for you. Enjoy the new iPad2. :smileytongue:

Ian

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the link.....survey filled in and sent off :Smiling:

iPad 2 has just been delivered this minute as well :)))

Once again thanks.

Can I get an email as well please.
Many thanks.

I'd also appreciate an email detailing the terms of this offer.

I am an existing Vodafone customer.

Thank you
Mark

i haven't received an email as yet. im leaving work soon so i will check when i get home 

thanks for your help

cheers  

Hi there, would it be possible to check if I can have the ipad2 also? I have two contracts on my account, what do I do to see if I can? Shall I ring customer service?

Many thanks, Sian

Helen,

Thanks a lot for your help. I would like to reiterate what I said on the VSS sub-forum - the eForum team is the only reliable team in whole of Vodafone. I think 191 should be closed down or the eForum team be given a direct number.

Once again, thanks for everything. :smileyhappy:

Cheers,

Vin
___________________________________________________________________________________________
SE P910i, Nokia 9300, Qtek 9100, TyTn, TyTn II, Touch Diamond, TP, TP 2, Trophy 7, 3GS, 4, iPad 2, 4S

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hi 123sianie

Thank you for your post!

We'd be more than happy to check your account for you to see if you'd be able to get this deal, or you can pop into your local Vodafone Store and they can confirm this for you too.

I've got an email on it's way to you now, if you can reply to this we'll be in touch as soon as possible! :smileyhappy:

Cheers, Helen

Web Relations Team

I'm delighted to know that the vetting team assessed me and everything was fine! Even more delighted with Paul's help to run through the order process again! NOT so happy for not being able to find the 2 stores that are closer to me (Wood Green and Enfield) on VF intranet! :Smiley_with_tongue_out: But that was a minor!

Thanks a lot for your help, and I hope that within the next 2 weeks I will be playing with my iPad! Now I have to think what colour of smart case I shall buy.... Any ideas? :Laughing_Face:

All TRUE wisdom is found on t-shirts. Period.