cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

Hi!

I'm a current Vodafone contract customer. Could you please send me details on the iPad 2 offer, and how I can take it up?

Thanks!

Ricki

Hi rickijdanks,

Thanks very much for your post. I’ve sent you an email to the registered email address we hold for you.

If you can complete the information and return the email, then we’ll be in touch. We’re a small team and are really popular at the moment, but don’t worry we’ll be in touch.

Best Wishes

Ian

Web Relations Team

Hi!

Thanks; I've received your email and I'll reply soon.

Is my local Vodafone store able to offer me this same no-upfront-cost offer on an iPad 2? If so, how am I able to check stock at my local store?

Thanks again

Ricki

Hi rickijdanks

Good question!

We are unable to display store stock accurately due to how quickly they would sell this stock.

If you reply back to the email and mention this we will pick this up and check for out to make sure you’re getting the best deal.

Thanks
BenJ
eForum Team 

Hi

I am an exisiting customer too, can you send me the details please?

Thanks

Ben

Hi There;

I am a pay monthly gold customer with 2 contracts running with vodafone, i had a guy ring me up last night about an ipad 2, with an offer of 32.00 aprox a month, and also threw in a monthly allowance of bt openzone because i live in a low signal 3g area, i didnt rerally have time to talk to him on the phone as i was in the middle of a social event and had to cut the call short.

I AM VERY INTEESTED IN THIS DEAL  and dont want to miss out on it and would appreciate an email or another phonecall to discuss this deal.

thanks, look forward to hearing from you;

Darran

Hi Befferies and darranaskew,

Thanks very much for your posts and a warm welcome to both of you.

I’ve sent you both an email to your registered email addresses. If you could reply, then we’ll be in touch to discuss this further.

Best Wishes

Ian

Web Relations Team

Hi!

I'm a current Vodafone contract customer. Could you please send me details on the iPad 2 offer, and how I can take it up?

Thanks!

Dave

Good Morning davideley1981,

A warm welcome to the eForum! :smileyhappy:

An email is on it's way, please reply with the requested details and a member of the team will be in touch as soon as possible. 

Best Wishes,

Kay

Web Relations Team

Could you please send me the details and terms & conditions.