cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

Is this offer online somewhere? I want one 🙂
Carl
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

HI

I am on a £45 a month Iphone contract + another contract can someone send me the details for this offer please

Been looking for an ipad2 for a while but not prepared to pay the £200+ upfront + £27 per month

Thanks

aysheag

Could you send me the email please :Smiling: 

bazza2k9

is this true u can get an ipad 2 for free if ive got 3 or more contracts with vodafone ??????????

could somebody get back to me please as i really want an ipad 2

Hi aysheag and bazza2k9, 

It's great that you're both thinking of taking the Ipad 2 on a new conneciton, and yes it is true - if you meet the qualifying criteria, we can

arrange a new connection with the iPad 2 16Gb with no charge for the device on a 24 month contract!

I've sent you both an email, reply to this for me and we'll give you a call to get you sorted out :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

Still no call over a week after being told I met the qualifying criteria? What's happening guys? Do you want my business?

gjsteele

Hello

Please could you send me the details on this offer.

Thanks

Gary

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi guys,

The_Chef - Ian on my team left you a voicemail back on the 13th with our contact details. We try all of our contacts a couple of times before deleting details so I've requested another call for you. We're only a small team though so if you could let me know what time we're most likely to reach you that would be awesome :Smiling:

gjsteele - An email is on its way to you now so just reply with all the relevant details and we'll get in touch :Laughing_Face:

Cheers, Ben

Web Relations Team

Hi Ben

Apologies for that, I had a missed call but at the time no voicemail notification, when I rang the number it said it was vodafone but nothing else, so i assumed that this was unrelated.

I will text the best times to call as per the voicemail

Thanks

Hi

I'm also interested in this offer, been pondering about getting an Ipad 2 for a while so this deal on the best network around is well worth investigating :Smiling: