cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

So it isnt the following offer then

Hi Jason,

We are offering existing customers only an option that includes no upfront fee for the iPad 2, for an extra £5 per month on the 24 month contract.

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi folks,

I'm going to go over each response individually so bear with me. :Smiling:

dixonno9 - I've sent an email to collect your details if you're looking to take up this offer. The plan itself is £32 per month and is classed as a fresh line on your exisiting account. This gets you a free 16GB iPad 2 free on a 24 month agreement with 2GB Mobile Data and 1GB BT Openzone WiFi access each month. I'mn not sure where you've heard about a £5 plan I'm afraid.

hornet7127 - Anm email is on it's way to you too to see if you qualify for the offer. As long as one of your current numbers is on a plan of £30 per month or more and your payment history is clear enough for a new line you'll be well on the way to securing one!

If anybody else is interested in getting this exclusive offer, get in touch! :Laughing_Face:

Cheers, Ben
Web Relations Team

Hi Ben

I picked up on this deal from one of your collegues who wrote on reply 3 of this thread. This is the deal i am after.

Hi Jason,

We are offering existing customers only an option that includes no upfront fee for the iPad 2, for an extra £5 per month on the 24 month contract.

If you are interested in an iPad deal feel free to reply to the email I have sent and I'll be in touch as soon as possible.

Vinsup - An email is on it's way to you as well

All the best,

Kay

Web Relations Team

Dixonn09 - These offers are one and the same, its not £5 on top of your current 24m contract, its £5 extra on the standard Ipad2 offers i.e £27pm per month £199 for the device, or pay £5 on top of that price (£32) and you can get the Ipad 2 with no upfront cost.

Still a pretty good offer and can save you £80 over 2 years.

Arranged a call back with the lady who called me yesterday for tonight, to confirm which iPad I wanted. Nobody has called me back 😕

Thought vodafone valued my custom :Sad_face:

Please send me this email offer also please... iPad 2 for £27 was it?? 

:Smart_Phone: :Smiley_face_with_shades:

Hi danielp808,

We do value your custom very much. I’ve called and left a voicemail to explain what happened.

Hello anobeithiol,

I’ve sent you an email. If you could reply to that please I’d be very grateful.

I can also see that you posted here about the same thing. The packages we offer are £32.00 and £24.50 a month. The standard packages are here.

Best Wishes

Ian

Web Relations Team

Hi, sorry missed your call. Free anytime now.

Ipad2 ordered! Thanks for the help Ian very swift, fantastic to speak to someone directly without having to go through a hideous automated call system first!!

Standard (new customer) iPad2 32gb offer £27pm £279 for the device:

Ian has kindly arranged £32pm, £50 upfront, saving me £100+ over the life of the contract and the £200 + I saved right
now can go towards, Smart cover, keyboard, Apple tv! :Laughing_Face:

Received confirmation emails quicky about credit check being approved ect, now the wait begins!!!

I got a swift reply too... Offered the 16gb Ipad 2 for free for £32 per month.. included 2GB Data and 1GB BT openzone. Think I will wait a few months more.  :smileyvery-happy:

:Smart_Phone: :Smiley_face_with_shades: