cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

grivers
Hi I would like some info on wether vodafone are doing any specials for customers with so many connections already ? Many thanks in advance

Retired-Ian_
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi grivers,

Thanks for your post.

I’d love to see if we’re able to get you a great iPad2 deal.

An email is on its way to you. Just reply to that and we’ll be in touch to discuss this further.

Let me take this opportunity to show you how Vodafone like to say thank you; take a look at VIP.

Cheers

Ian

Hi there,ive only just heard about this offer and im really interested ive got 3 mobiles on my account is it still on?many thanks richard

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Good Afternoon leorg,

It certainly is! :smileyhappy:

Please reply to my email and a member of the team will be in touch as soon as possible.

Best Wishes,

Kay

can i get information on this please. I would like an ipad 2 for my buisness. I am a buisness customer.

thanks dan

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi mawbster

Thank you for your post and a very warm welcome to the eForum from myself and the team. :smileyhappy:

We have some great agreements with the iPad2 and would love to help, I have sent an email to the address you registered with on here, once I have received your reply one of our excellent sales team will be in touch as soon as they can to go through the options available to you..

Hope to hear from you soon.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

It would be amazing if you could take 30 seconds to complete a quick survey to aid my development. :smileyvery-happy:

chelsea12345

hi id also like to see if i would be able to get in on this offer if you could also email me please

thanks

samanthaSlade
1: Seeker
hi is the free ipad 2 offer still available for existing customers i currently have 2 contact phones with you and a sim only contract. ive looked on the website and it says its free on plans of £32 per month but doesnt show the plans just ones for £27 per month and then you have tp purchase the ipad2 as well, can someone please get back to me on this as i really want to get one, thanks

Hi chelsea12345 and samanthaSlade

Thanks for your posts! I’d love to help you with this brilliant Ipad2 offer, all I need you both to do is to contact us here and we’ll be in touch.  :smileyhappy:

Thanks

Amanda

scruffbox
I am also intersested in the offer also.