You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 6: Frequent Poster
vinsup

Re: ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

Helen,

Thanks a lot for your help. I would like to reiterate what I said on the VSS sub-forum - the eForum team is the only reliable team in whole of Vodafone. I think 191 should be closed down or the eForum team be given a direct number.

Once again, thanks for everything. :smileyhappy:

Cheers,

Vin
___________________________________________________________________________________________
SE P910i, Nokia 9300, Qtek 9100, TyTn, TyTn II, Touch Diamond, TP, TP 2, Trophy 7, 3GS, 4, iPad 2, 4S

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Message 21 of 745 (8,693 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Helen

Hi 123sianie

Thank you for your post!

We'd be more than happy to check your account for you to see if you'd be able to get this deal, or you can pop into your local Vodafone Store and they can confirm this for you too.

I've got an email on it's way to you now, if you can reply to this we'll be in touch as soon as possible! :smileyhappy:

Cheers, Helen

Web Relations Team

Message 22 of 745 (8,687 Views)
latou

I'm delighted to know that the vetting team assessed me and everything was fine! Even more delighted with Paul's help to run through the order process again! NOT so happy for not being able to find the 2 stores that are closer to me (Wood Green and Enfield) on VF intranet! :smileytongue: But that was a minor!

Thanks a lot for your help, and I hope that within the next 2 weeks I will be playing with my iPad! Now I have to think what colour of smart case I shall buy.... Any ideas? :smileyvery-happy:

All TRUE wisdom is found on t-shirts. Period.
Message 23 of 745 (8,679 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
PaulE

[ Edited ]

Hi Latou, 

Thanks for your time on the phone, I'm glad we got you sorted out  - if you'd like to give me any feedback, there's a link in my signature :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

P.S. - how about a blue case :smileyvery-happy:

Message 24 of 745 (8,671 Views)
vinsup

Helen,

A quick one for you. Is it possible to pick it up earlier in a nearby store? Can yo drop me a line?

Thanks,

Vin
___________________________________________________________________________________________
SE P910i, Nokia 9300, Qtek 9100, TyTn, TyTn II, Touch Diamond, TP, TP 2, Trophy 7, 3GS, 4, iPad 2, 4S

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Message 25 of 745 (8,667 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Helen

Hi Vin

All of our stores are waiting on stock from Apple for the iPad 2 aswell so it would be the same 2-4 weeks wait at the moment. Sorry! :smileyhappy:

Fingers crossed you'll get the iPads soon though, and you'll be kept up to date on the delivery timescales via email. 

Cheers, Helen

Web Relations Team

Message 26 of 745 (8,657 Views)
vinsup

Thanks. Would like to leave a feedback for you. Could you send me the link?

Cheers

Vin

Message 27 of 745 (8,652 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Helen

Hi vinsup

Thanks very much, you can fill in this short survey for me, any feedback is greatly appreciated! :smileyhappy:

Latou

You can also use this survey to give Paul some feedback as it's no longer included on our signatures!

Cheers, Helen

Web Relations Team

Message 28 of 745 (8,648 Views)
vinsup

On a different note, can anybody guide me on how to change the signature? I just can't seem to find it.

Thanks
Vin

Message 29 of 745 (8,646 Views)
latou

Thanks a lot Helen!

I was looking at his profile, trying to find out WHERE is that  feedback link :smileyvery-happy:

@Vinsup: from the main page (cick on top next to Support: eForum, then on click on the right side where it says MY eFORUM SETTINGS (under your name), and then at the Personal Profile pane, select the PERSONAL INFORMATION tab. You will find it there :smileyhappy:

Or else, just click here: Click for personal profile edit

Message 30 of 745 (8,640 Views)
vinsup

Thanks, but I couldn't find any 'Signature' option.
Vin

Message 31 of 745 (8,629 Views)
latou

When you open the Personal Info, you see in this order:

First Name

Last Name

Signature

Title

Personal Web Page

Biography

etc etc etc...

To Find the Personal info (if you didn't click on my link), you have to go from eForum Settings -> Personal Profile -> Personal Info (it's the 3rd sub menu, after Email and Password...). It's NOT on the top tabs where you read Personal Profile - Preferences - Avatars - Tagging etc... It's one level BELOW :smileyhappy:

Message 32 of 745 (8,626 Views)
vinsup

Thanks, but 'Signature' was missing from my login -

First Name
Last Name
Title
Biography
Private Notes
Handset Type
Postcode
Account Type

These are the headings I found.

Cheers
Vin

Message 33 of 745 (8,619 Views)
Rank 2: First Poster
spacecat

I ordered my ipad on friday (25th march) and have 4 numbers on my account, yet was charged £125 for the ipad 16gb

Message 34 of 745 (8,599 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
aji666

I ordered a free 16gb ipad today as i qualified on my existing tariff, had a couple of emaails earlier confirming it all and one just now to say my order is on its way, is that likely to be the sim or are vodafone getting ahead of themselves a little in emailing me? had expected to be waiting a while

Message 35 of 745 (8,578 Views)
vinsup

Lucky you:smileyhappy:.

Enjoy.
Vin

Message 36 of 745 (8,567 Views)
vinsup

Is there some kind of automatic mechanism which allows the change of Signature? If yes how does one reach the threshold? How is it made available to us mortals?

Cheers
Vin

Message 37 of 745 (8,561 Views)
Kieranbiggs

Hi,
Im an existing vodafone customer, I have one iPhone tarrif at £35 a month and an iphone4 on a £45 a month contract.
One of these Is under my mums name and one on mine. On Tuesday I applied for the iPad 2 free 16gb in store and two days later I've recieved an email saying the information supplied doesn't meet the criteria?
Now haven't hadmany problems with paying either of these existing lines and no problems for quite a fewonths.
The iPad was applied for under my mums details as I'm having problems with my bank at the moment, is there anything I can do? Ive sold my original iPad now in anticipation :/ (Doh!) but wondered if there's anything I can do? Maybe check my account? Or add an exsisting line etc? Please help
Message 38 of 745 (8,539 Views)
Kieranbiggs

Sorry for making anoter thread for that. Realised this thread was really old after posting and didn't know how to delete s post.
Anyway if you could still help or email? Would really be appreciated :smileyhappy:
Message 39 of 745 (8,513 Views)
Kieranbiggs

This is ridiculous. You reply to my other thread within two minutes closing it down with no help saying you'll answer if here since then you haven't replied to this but managed to reply to like 3 other threads. Thanks
Message 40 of 745 (8,480 Views)