cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

Hi Roboraver

Sorry I missed your post before!

As I've mentioned if you've got an existing account with Vodafone and your line rental is £30 per month or more we can offer you the 16gb iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract with 2GB data at £32 per month. I've got an email on it's way to you now, if you can reply to this with the information we've requested we'll be in touch! :smileyhappy:

aji666;

As far as we're aware you can get this offer in store and over the phone. Our sales team would need to check your account to make sure you're eligible, if you'd like us to check for you let me know and we'll be happy to get in touch! :smileyhappy:

latou;

I'm sorry to hear you're online order didn't go through. The offer does exist but as with all new lines, it's subject to a credit check. I've also replied to your other post to see if we can help. :smileyhappy:

Cheers, Helen

Web Relations Team

Thanks for the reply, id be grateful if you could check for me

Retired-Helen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi aji666

We sure can! :smileyhappy:

Email is on it's way to you now, if you can reply to this we'll be in touch as soon as possible!

I look forward to speaking to you soon,

Cheers, Helen

Web relations Team

hi can you send me the email aswell please ? thanks i am very interested in it to ? many thanks ?

Hi

My Partner works for Vodafone at Newark, so is a member of Vodafone staff.

Is the Ipad 2 offer still available as a member of her team has recently got one & i would be interested in getting one if possible

she has 2 phones on her work account.

please confirm

thanks

Andrew Price

Hey andrewprice8487,

I'm afraid there's nothing we can do for your partner. They will have to access the deals available on the intranet. The eForum and Web Relations Team are not authorised to deal with staff accounts.

Sorry,

Lee

eForum Team

Hi there Su11y and Thor,

I've just sent you both an email. If you could reply to that email we'll be in touch as soon as we can.

@ Su11y - could you include a link back to this thread in your reply please? I forgot to include it in the email I sent. DOH!

Cheers,

Lee

eForum Team

@Lee wrote:

Hi there Su11y and Thor,

I've just sent you both an email. If you could reply to that email we'll be in touch as soon as we can.

@ Su11y - could you include a link back to this thread in your reply please? I forgot to include it in the email I sent. DOH!

Cheers,

Lee

eForum Team

Hi Lee,

thanks for the message - I was a bit impatiant and called up sales on 191 and got this sorted there, as I didnt want to miss out on the offer :smileyhappy:

so I look forward to taking delivery of my shiney New white Ipad 2 this coming Tues :smileywink:

once again Many Thanks

Su11y

Hi , just stumbled across this thread. I have 3 monthly contracts with vodafone and would be interested in this offer. Would it be possible to email me with the details of this offer ?      

I would be most grateful 

S

Hi templepilot,

Thanks very much for your post and a warm welcome to the eForum.

I’d love to see if we can get you the gorgeous iPad2.

I’ve sent an email to your registered email address. Just reply with the information I’ve requested and we’ll be in touch over the next couple of days.

In the meantime, why not check out Vodafone VIP.

Best Wishes

Ian

Web Relations Team