cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

Is there some kind of automatic mechanism which allows the change of Signature? If yes how does one reach the threshold? How is it made available to us mortals?

Cheers
Vin
___________________________________________________________________________________________
SE P910i, Nokia 9300, Qtek 9100, TyTn, TyTn II, Touch Diamond, TP, TP 2, Trophy 7, 3GS, 4, iPad 2, 4S

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hi,
Im an existing vodafone customer, I have one iPhone tarrif at £35 a month and an iphone4 on a £45 a month contract.
One of these Is under my mums name and one on mine. On Tuesday I applied for the iPad 2 free 16gb in store and two days later I've recieved an email saying the information supplied doesn't meet the criteria?
Now haven't hadmany problems with paying either of these existing lines and no problems for quite a fewonths.
The iPad was applied for under my mums details as I'm having problems with my bank at the moment, is there anything I can do? Ive sold my original iPad now in anticipation 😕 (Doh!) but wondered if there's anything I can do? Maybe check my account? Or add an exsisting line etc? Please help

Sorry for making anoter thread for that. Realised this thread was really old after posting and didn't know how to delete s post.
Anyway if you could still help or email? Would really be appreciated :Smiling:

This is ridiculous. You reply to my other thread within two minutes closing it down with no help saying you'll answer if here since then you haven't replied to this but managed to reply to like 3 other threads. Thanks

Hi Kieranbiggs

A big warm welcome from all of us here at the eForum. :smileyhappy:

We work our posts in time order, so I apologise for not getting to you sooner.

We can certainly look at your account to see if we can help with your order. I've got an email on it's way to you now, if you can reply to this with the information we've requested we'll be in touch as soon as possible.

Cheers, Helen

Web Relations Team

So if i have 4 numbers already on a buisness account then why have i been charged £125 for a 16gb ipad 2 when its supposed to be free?

Quick post to say a big THANK YOU!! for the help i recieved.

Yesterday afternoon i recieved a call after requesting info about the offer on here. I thought i was in for a wait of 2 weeks for delivery and potentially up to a month, but this morning parcelforce brought me a fantastic 16gb ipad2 in black.

I hadnt thought I would be eligible as I have just 1 line and my tariff is only just over £30 but all worked well for me and hopefully plenty of others!

Aji666 You lucky bugger! I went in store and ordered mine in black and im being told 2-4 working days by the chap in the store and 6-8 weeks by the woman on the phone!

I agree with Danbe, Aji666, you got some lucky stars. When will mine shine? O Helen, where art thou? Troy? :Smiling:
Vin
___________________________________________________________________________________________
SE P910i, Nokia 9300, Qtek 9100, TyTn, TyTn II, Touch Diamond, TP, TP 2, Trophy 7, 3GS, 4, iPad 2, 4S

_______________________________________________________________________________________

hang on a minute! I am very confused/annoyed here!! aji666 appears to have only ordered his ipad in the last few days and has his already?!? I ordered mine last friday and I am still waiting? How does this work? I ordered 16gb in Black as well!