cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello kaz77

Welcome to the eForum and thanks for your post!

I’d love to help with this and get you the best possible package. :smileyhappy:

I’ve sent an email to your registered address, if you could please reply with the details needed then one of the team will be in touch shortly.

Let me take this opportunity to show you how Vodafone like to say thank you, take a look at VIP.

Thanks

Amanda

Web Relations Team

I would also like to know offers/deals i have three phones on account

regards

Hi austin75

I have replied to the first post that you made enquiring about this.

If you can have a look at that thread you will be able to see my reply.

Thanks

Martin

eForum Team

please would you be so kind as to send me details of the i pad 2 deals (no upfront cost) i have been a customer for many many years and have two lines (phones)...

many thanks 

michele

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Good Afternoon MichatT & jjayong, 

Welcome to the eForum!:smileyhappy:

An email is on it's way to you both, please reply and a member of the team will give you a call to discuss the iPad 2 offers. 

Best Wishes, 

Kay

Web Relations Team 

:smileyhappy:hi there, would like to know the ipad 2 offer as well.

thanks a lot.

Hi,

I currently have two iphones with yourselves 3gs 16 gb and iphone 4... the 3gs is coming up to its annual renewel and would like to know whether to cancel as im told i cannot upgrade to an ipad2 or get any deals for the ipad2 even though i have been with you guys for years.....any info would be great,,thanks

Hi,

I am a long time customer with 3 contracts...

Interested in an Ipad 2 deal - could I have further information please? (couldn't access anything in the my offers section about ipad 2 deals for existing customers)

Many thanks in advance :smileyhappy:

Mark

hi there, would like to know the ipad 2 offer as well. I have been a customer for many years

thanks a lot.
Dja

Hi 

I am also interested in the current ipad 2 deals, if you could include me for an email.

Thanks

Ginge