Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iphone 4 vodafone-Spain network unlock code problem

bagcibasi
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello,

I hope you can help me.  I live in Turkey and  ordered an I-phone 4 from Vodafone in Spain. The problem is that I cannot find the "network unlock code"  for my phone. I called Vodafone in Spain but the telesecretary speaks a perfect Spanish I don't understand which extension number to dial. All I know is that my phone is registered under the Spanish branch of Vodafone. I am terribly stuck Please, help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mari1970
16: Advanced member

Hi bagcibasi,

Am afraid you will need to get back in contact with Vodafone Spain to resolve your issue..

The Tech Team will not be able to help you with your request, as they can only access details for Vodafone UK customers

View solution in original position

9 REPLIES 9

mari1970

Hi bagcibasi,

Am afraid you will need to get back in contact with Vodafone Spain to resolve your issue..

The Tech Team will not be able to help you with your request, as they can only access details for Vodafone UK customers

Thank you very much for you kindness;  that's what the UK vodafone also told me on the phone. Too bad I can't speak Spanish, wish there were someone who could just translate the instructions of telesecretary, I would do the rest by speaking English. Why isn't there a "press 9 for english option" I don't get it.  

But only Vodafone Spain and Apple can help - not Vodafone UK.

Good luck!

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion

I'm sorry to say that only vodafone Spain can help you. There is no unlock code for the iPhone. The network has to send a request to Apple to unlock the phone and when you sync the iPhone with itunes it will be unlocked.

But only Vodafone Spain and Apple can help - not Vodafone UK.

Good luck!

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

drey_p

As your phone was bought through VF Spain, they are the ones who will have to request the unlocking of the device for you. Usually the phone needs to be active on the Vodafone Spain network in order to complete the unlocking.

Vodafone Spain would need to send a request to Apple to get the phone unlocked. Once it is unlocked you would be able to complete the process by syncing with iTunes.

PWIAC

ro55y
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi i have an apple iphone 5s that is locked to vodafone spain i am in the uk and want to use the phone with a uk sim card is there anyone that can help me please ?

drey_p

Hi there

I'm afraid that no one on here will be able to help you as this forum provides support for Vodafone UK users, products and services.  Vodafone UK are unable to unlock a phone that is locked to Vodafone ES.  You will need to contact Vodafone ES in order to get this handset unlocked. 

PWIAC

Thank you for the response,

Is there a number i could call or someone i could email ?

jeffkinn

http://foro.vodafone.es/

All you have to do is Google it

Jeffkinn_Sig.png