Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iphone 5 still locked

Jupesfm
4: Newbie

Hi i have iphone 5 i paid to have it unlocked i got an email saying that its unlocked but i tried what it told me to do on the email i have tried loads of diffrent sim but itunes keep saying sim is not valid pls someone help me i dont knw what else to do

86 REPLIES 86

i have the same problem and i dont know what  to do customer support are useless

Jupesfm
So why dont vodaphone mention this on the email plus i have been waiting for 3 weeks now surely it should have been unlocked And thankx for your replys

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Jupesfm 

Please connect your iPhone to iTunes to check if it has been unlocked. 

Thanks,

Sukhi

Hi its saying sim invalid and won't go through activation I have tried restore through iTunes and diffrent sim

Apple info: 013419001966321 serialNumber : C39K65RNDTWH partDescription : SVC,IPHONE 5,GSM,32GB,WHITE,CI/AR-GBR imeiNumber : 013419001966321 initialActivationPolicyDetails : EMEA Service. initialActivationPolicyID : 55 unlocked : false unlockDate : warrantyStatus : Out Of Warranty (No Coverage) coverageStartDate : coverageEndDate : daysRemaining : 0 PurchaseDate : 09/25/12 purchaseCountry : United Kingdom registrationDate : 09/25/12 productDescription: iPhone 5 nextTetherPolicyID: 270 nextTetherPolicyDetails:UK Vodafone. appliedActivationPolicyID:270 appliedActivationDetails:UK Vodafone. unbricked : true firstUnbrickDate : 08/14/13 lastUnbrickDate : 12/27/14 meid : iccID : productVersion : 8.1.2 macAddress : bluetoothMacAddress:30:F7:C5:14:F1:46 Simlock:Locked

its still sim locked 😞

Jupesfm
Hi thankx for replying but no i didnt recive any email yet

Hi I got the email and I am just getting the sane message restore from iTunes I have done it again but still sim invalid I seriously need some serious help from someone 

Jupesfm
Phones still locked saying sim invalid honestly i dont knw why vodaphone keep sending same emails even though i have told them its not working i NEEEED help please

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)
If Vodafone have sent your unlock request tonApple you need to allow up to 21 days for Apple to process the unlock.
No matter how often you can Apple the phone will always show as locked to Vodafone until Apple have completed the unlocking procedure which in only finalised when you have connected the phone to iTunes using a non Vodafone SIM card.

It is a matter of trying each day until you see the unlock message in iTunes.