Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iphone not working abroad - emergency

AshleyP
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am in an emergency situation

I am currently in Ibiza and as a matter or urgency I need my phone to work.

I registerd fo Euro Traveller and lifted all bars onlne, however my IPhone 4 is not picking up network in Ibiza

I have tried calling and people have been so unhelpful and basically told me there is nothing that can be done.

This is vodafones fault, I did everthing I can do = now I am stuck not being able to contact home and as I said there is an emergency situation.

Today I spent over 40 euros on pay phones that I had to travel 4 miles to find I was also on hold to the international number for over 2 hours... during 5 different phone calls.

What do you suggest, there must be someting vodafone can do, there must be somone that can help?

35 REPLIES 35

The e-mail you refer to points me at a link to a questionnaire. That just opens as not available. So I have pressed the reply function on the e-mail and said this and enclodes a screen shot. A reply has come back saying in most cases you will respond in 48 hours.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @donabroad 

Please reply to the private message again, making sure that you use the correct code in the email subject line. As this will make sure it reaches my team.

Thanks,

Suki

I'm in Belgium with no service!  I will only be on email whilst i'm here (Removed according to House Rules) and if I'm in a wifi zone but I really would like you to look into this whilst I'm away as I have zero coverage again!  

So frustrating when others are happily using their vodafone phones here!

grrrr ...

Pleassseeee Help Me!

Hi @janefarnham 

Thanks for getting back to us, though I'm disappointed to hear you're still having issues. 

Please get in touch (in any of the following ways), so that we can look into it:

• By chatting to our Live help team
  • Calling +44 7836 191 191 
  • Following the instructions that I've sent you on a private message

Thanks,

Amanda 

Thanks for the offer of help 3 days after my post!  I'm now at home and will  be phoning 02 on Monday and closing my account with Vodafone after 20 years!

3 trips away with no signal is NOT good enough and neither is your service/help.

I'm now in Belgium ... with no phone signal - AGAIN!
Can somebody PLEASE help as I have no phone and intermittant wifi .. so I can only log onto this site every so often via a third party phone.

If you could look into this for me - to try to work out WHY this keeps happening?? I phoned Vodafone once again today to check everything was set up.

(Removed for security) obv not working but for your reference - can you please help?