Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

micro sim activation

caroline12
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Could some one please help me, to try and get my new micro sim card activated. I have waited the 24 hours, and have turned the phone on and off. I have to say the customer services at vodafone are the worst l have come accross, i spoke to 5 different members of staff and they all told me something different.

This phone was a upgrade and if it is not working by the end of today, l will send it back and end my contract with vodafone as they do not seem to care about their customers. How can it take so long to get a phone atcivated.

Mrs Tombs

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bertyb
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hiya, SIM card activations can take up to 24 hours , after that the customer services team can raise with a department to get this resolved so your call sadly shouldn't take 5 goes unless it was before the 24 hours.

Have your phone been activated through itunes also ?

If its just the sim card activation that you need done then speak to customer services, ultimately if you are being given differing information after the 24 hour period then ask to speak to someone who can help (shouldn't be necessary).

Alternatively if you are near a Vodafone Store they can assist you, and also rule out the small possibility that it is a faulty sim card which can ocassionally happen

View solution in original position

10 REPLIES 10

Hi GillHunt56,

Welcome to the eForum.

To activate your SIM card see here or to do this over the phone see here.

Cheers,

Laura