Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

proof of blockage

georgiemason
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I lost my IPhone 5C on Monday 10th 2015. My insurance company need proof of blockage. On Monday I was advised to email

(Removed by Moderator)

with details (IEMI etc)

I have tried this now on three different email accounts, and different browsers. Each time I get a reply saying that the email could not be delivered because the domain cannot be found or it is an illegal domain.  

I called Vodaphone and they said to use live chat. I spent four hours trying to get hold of someone until I was told once again to email this address, and given no other options 

I then went into the vodaphone shop and they told me to 'try sending the email again' .... cheers mate.

This evening I have been talking to Amber - the first helpful person in this process so far - but still there is nothing else she can suggest other that to contact the live chat again. (I have been trying to get hold of someone since 5pm to no avail and am concerned I will just be told again to try the email again)

Please can someone help - I rely on my phone for work.

Thank you 

Georgie

4 REPLIES 4

Retired-Laura
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @georgiemason

Welcome to the eForum.

We’re more than happy to get this sorted for you.

So we can get the proof of the barring on the account, get in touch with our Live help team.

Cheers,

Laura

Hi Laura

I appreciate your suggestion but unfortunately, as mentioned in my original message, I have been on live chat constantly for the last 4 days now and noone has come up except the one person on tuesday who said i shouhld try emailing again. It often says 'approximate waiting time 0.2seconds' but then hours later still noone is available.

I really can't go much longer without my phone as all my meetings are on it and not showing on my icloud calender.

Thanks

Georgie

Hi @georgiemason

Thanks for getting back to us. 

If you leave the Live help page open, someone should be with you after a moment or so. 

Alternatively you can follow the steps that I've sent you in a private message and we'll be in touch. 

Thanks, 

Amanda 

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Always a nightmare when a loss of a phone happens 😒

If your phone was not 4 digit phone protected or sim lock protected then please ensure you change any passwords that may have been stored and if you were left logged into any buying / selling sites.

When Vodaphone send you a replacement sim you may need to re contact them before it will work as an account bar may need to be removed.

You could also log into 'Findmyiphone' and use the options in that to remote wipe and block it too.

Hope all goes ok for you. 😎

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.