Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

set up Personal Hotspot message

violet_dragua
2: Seeker

Hi I really would like some help!

when I go to set up my hotspot (tethering) on my Iphone 4 it comes up with this message saying

"SET UP PERSONAL HOTSPOT

to enable Personal Hotspot on this account, visit

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/help/iphone"

Now I have been all over this website and for the life of me I can not find where to set it up,

only found instructions on how to turn it on but I already know where that is on my phone!

it's driving me insain going round in circles!! PLEASE HELP!!! :Smiling:

7 REPLIES 7

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi violet_dragua and welcome to the eForum

So that we can make sure everything is setup on your account for this, get in touch with us here.

Thanks

Wayne

Candygirlx
I'm also having the same problem,
Can someone please help?

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi Candygirlx

One of the eForum Team will be able to check to see if tethering is active on your account.  They will be along as soon as they can to drop you a Private Message.  Typically they respond to messages in about 24 - 48 hours or so. 

PWIAC

Candygirlx
Ok thank you

Hi Candygirlx,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact us page.

Thanks,

Matt B

Jingwang
If so many people are having the same annoying problem, would it not be logical to make the whole hotspot set up simpler????? It is such a waste of time to figure out this stupid bureaucratic way of doing things. Extremely inefficient, annoying and wasting time ! Am very impressed how others stay so composed !!!! Very annoying!

Hi Jingwang,

I’m sorry you feel this way.

Is there any help we can give you?

Cheers,

Laura