Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

text messaging

alfapat
2: Seeker

I seem to have trouble sending text messages, I can receive them . I have rebooted my ipone 4s several times and removed/replaced sim card sometimes works then it doesnt, can some one help please.

5 REPLIES 5

gemziilou125
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

How long has this been happening? Have you recently had your line suspended for any reason?

If you have found this helpful, please give Thanks :Smiling:

alfapat
No not at all, not over subscribed on texts either, at one time the texts kept bouncing back to appear in the text box again!
It may settle down I'll see how it goes. Thanks

alfapat
Sorry not been happening long , just over the tail end of last week and w/e.
IV30 8RJ post code

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @alfapat

There are currently no faults with your local sites.

You do only have 2G coverage in your area, so I recommend you check your phone's network settings and make sure 3G is turned off.

If that doesn’t help, the next thing to do would be to try a new SIM card. You can pick up a new SIM in store or take a look here for how to get in touch and we can send one out.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Thanks,

Jenny

alfapat
Many thanks for helping , I have sure signal so thought that helps sending. I didn't know it interfered with normal text.
I was in town when this started iv30 bs and continued when I got home . Unfortunately you don't know if the know if the text sent has been received.
I will see what happens .
Thank you