Skip to content
main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Archive

Freebie rewards

SOLVED
View solved solution
9: Established
I have a pay as you go mobile broadband usb internet dongle so can I register for rewards?
View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Moderator (Retired)

Hi guys,

Lolli101 - The Freebees are only available for phone customers. Mobile Broadband customers aren't included in the promotion.

milly2dolly - What's haopening when you try? Are you using the same login details you have registered for My Account?

Dave

View more options
5 REPLIES
2: Seeker

can't spend my rewards

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi guys,

Lolli101 - The Freebees are only available for phone customers. Mobile Broadband customers aren't included in the promotion.

milly2dolly - What's haopening when you try? Are you using the same login details you have registered for My Account?

Dave

View more options
9: Established
Thanks Dave. My thoughts for Vodafone, I think its terrible that only phone users on pay as you go are rewarded, all pay as you go users should be eligible for rewards. Been a customer for 19 years, no rewards for loyalty?!
View more options
2: Seeker

I am really getting stressed out I have been trying to claim my freebie rewardz for 6 months and never can get to claim them, always get to claim rewardz page only to find vodafone closed down or unable to open page really starting to feel let down with vodafone been a pay as you go customer for around 10 years

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi jane1, 

We can help with this, we'll just need access to your account. 

Take a look here for how to get in touch.

Thanks, 

Kay

View more options