Skip to content
main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Archive

My Girlfriend will kill me :)

2: Seeker Bronze

Hi,

Me and my partner ordered at the same time I got text confirmation yesterday that mine will be delivered tomorrow but my partner has not Smiley Surprised If mine comes tomorrow and hers doesn't then I'm afraid I will be mentally scarred for the rest of my life, In other words my life will not be worth living Smiley Frustrated 

Is there any chance of getting some sort of comfort from the mods so that I may sleep tonight Smiley Happy

I know VF will be mentally busy but would appreciate if you could look into this for me.

Many Thanks

Ade.

View more options
8 REPLIES
This is getting lost in the masses so bumping
View more options
Quickly slipping today, needs another BUMP
View more options
13: Advanced Member

You'll be lucky to get a vf reply.... Lol

Part time Vodafone customer, Full time Blackberry & Apple beta tester and iOs Dev....
Proud iPhone 4S, 5 and iPad 3 owner Smiley Very Happy Follow Me On Twitter: MaxdMerc
View more options
15: Advanced member Silver
Thats not fair, I know it may seem like ages, but a limited team have a mountain of responses to make, in other topics as well Smiley Happy

I am sure it will be your turn soon enough

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi cheops2006

Oh dear, I'm sure it can't be that bad lol Smiley Happy

We've seen instances today where customers phones have been despatched but their e-mail confirmation hasn't wuite reached them yet or it's in their junk or spam folder.

If she's had an e-mail confirmation at the time of her order that it was successful then I'm pretty confident it'll be there tomorrow and you'll be able to get some sleep tonight.

Thanks

Simon

View more options

It will come, if you did it before 6 yesterday all of them will be

View more options
12: Established Gold

funbunny wrote:

It will come, if you did it before 6 yesterday all of them will be

Care to bet on that with your new phone :-)

iPhone 5
iPhone 5s tbc
iPad 2 and 4
View more options
yep, its an offical Vodafone satement ive just been told from CS .... I'll pm you my address so you can send me your shiny new phone Smiley Tongue
View more options