Skip to content
main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Archive

New ipad as additional line

SOLVED
View solved solution
2: Seeker

Hi I am paying my 3rd bill on 12/05 and I was just wondering how many days after would I have to wait before adding the new ipad to my account. Any information would be greatly appreciated thanks

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Moderator (Retired)

Hi tracyj1964, welcome to the eForum Smiley Happy

You should be able to order your iPad the day after your third bill is cleared - we can look into this for you.

I've sent you a PM with some instructions on how to contact us - follow these and we can give you a call to help you get your order completed Smiley Wink

You can find your PM inbox here

Paul

View more options
4 REPLIES

I meant to say I will be paying by debit card. thanks

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi tracyj1964, welcome to the eForum Smiley Happy

You should be able to order your iPad the day after your third bill is cleared - we can look into this for you.

I've sent you a PM with some instructions on how to contact us - follow these and we can give you a call to help you get your order completed Smiley Wink

You can find your PM inbox here

Paul

View more options
Thankyou for youre help PaulE. All sorted now Smiley Happy new ipad monday Smiley Very Happy
View more options
Hi, do we have to undergo the big credit check for taking an ipad contract with the existing contract phone
View more options