Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Wireless printer cannot connect to wifi after several attempts

I have a wireless Epson printer and have not been able to connect it to the wifi on my Vodafone connect router.I can use and print out from the printer by connecting through the printer USb port so the printer is working fine.I have been in touch wit...

Bazbro90 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Spotify Premium Server Error

Hi, For about 2 months now I've been unable to access the spotify premium that comes as part of my monthly contract. I've phoned technical support a number of times and it still hasn't been resolved so I was wondering if anyone on here knew how to re...

indiaeve by 2: Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

S8 wifi calling when roaming

I have a Samsung S8 supplied by Vodafone with RED plan. Wi-Fi calling works great in UK - but when in the EU - I don’t get any Wi-Fi calling. If I swap the sim to my old Samsung S7 (also vodafone supplied) - Wi-Fi calling  works in both the UK and in...

kevinfoc by 4: Newbie
  • 27 replies
  • 0 thanks

Spotify

Hi,We had the entertainment pack added to our account yesterday in order to add Spotify to my daughters phone for tomorrow. We recieved the text and selected Spotify, gave our spotify account details  but then recieved a server error.We called techni...

john_l by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Internet not working after porting number

Hi  I ported my number from three last week and I have not been able to use my internet since. It worked under the temporary number but has failed to work since (have tried it all in terms of setting etc and spoken to service support for a total of 6...

Hpat by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Default on credit report

I have a default on my credit file. So i phoned up and have made a payment plan for the full amount owed. This will take 12 months until complete. Ive made 1 payment however on my credit report after its monthly update still stated i owed 511 but i h...

Emmareed by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Charged for a Cancelled account

Cancelled my Contract on 3rd August 2015, and i'm still being billed every month. I cancelled my Direct Debit to stop any monies being deducted from my account. I ring up every month and wait in the queue, to be told the same lie that the mistake has...

Manage Sure Signal after number transfer

Hi,  I recently transferred 2 of my numbers to a new Business name, but now I cannot admin my Sure Signal box. It shows me as a "user".  I want to add new numbers to my Sure Signal, but I can't unless my admin rights are reinstated.  Sure Singal is. ...

fibre broadband free gift

after purchasing Vodafone fibre broadband on 11/9/17, in which I was entitled to a free gift, after following the correct process and using my claim code on 12/11/17 I claimed my free gift,after waiting 30 days after claim, ive heard nothing, yet ive...

Labels