Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Mobile Hotspot - Activation Required

PAYG Blackberry Curve 9720 with 7.1 2994 has internet working but keeps getting "Activation Required..." error when trying to start Mobile Hotspot. Live chat did enable APN and an SMS arrived to confirm the settings - but the error still persists. An...

Sim Not Provisioned:2

My ohone was working fine and now i cannot make calls receive all text because of the sim not provisioned: 2 message on the phone. wha has happened. I also have no internet settings on my blackberry and noemails either!!! can someone help

kasante by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal V3 not working

We purchased a sure signal some time ago and it has never worked. We get a flashing 'power light', no 'internet' light, solid amber 'In service' light and solid amber 'In use' light. Speedtest - download 18.89 Mbps                - upload 4.48 MbpsPi...

HTC One M8 not switching to Sure Signal

Hi, At my home, we have a very poor 3G and 4G signal with Vodafone.  I've used a Sure Signal in the past with a 3G HTC phone and everything worked perfectly, so I've recently bought a new Sure Signal v3 to use with my HTC One M8 on a 4G contract. The...

Suresignal won't connect, Vodafone firewall is blocking it

I have asked my ISP and they say the signal stops at one of your servers, presumably firewalled out Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.C:\Users\Owner>pathping 212.183.133.181Tracing route...

Sony Xperia Z2 won't start & keeps vibrating, help...

Hi,My Sony Xperia z2 won't start and keeps vibrating until it discharges. When connected to charger it starts vibrating again, doesn't start up. Don't have it even for a year.Any help or suggestions?Can Vodafone change my phone within the contract?

Anyone else having problems with Sure Signal 3 today 30/6/2015?

Hi all My Sure Signal V3 has stopped working today 30/6. Nothing works to get it rebooted. It has been fine for the last 30 days but I am wondering if it is a repeat of the same issue which shut it down at the end of last month 31/5 for about 24hrs, ...

Sure Signal disappeared from account

How can I get the Sure Signal button to appear on My Account?  It used to be there, but has completely disappeared.  This means I can't administer my Sure Signal box.

SFraser by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Flashing power light only

This issue has the following symptoms:   The power light is flashingNo other lights flash or light up   Troubleshooting steps:   Reset your Sure Signal:   For version 2:   Hold in the reset button until all lights go solidPull the power lead out with...

Resolved! Sure Signal - Call Audio Quality Issues

This issue has the following symptoms:   Poor audio quality on both outbound and inbound callsParticularly affects customers using a Virgin Media cable connection   If you’re only experiencing poor audio quality one-way (for example, the call sounds ...

Labels
Top Thanked this week