Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

SureSignal 1 stopped working when Sky Router upgraded.

Hello... My SureSignal version 1 stopped working when I upgraded my Sky Router to one of the new black SkyHub boxes.  I -believe- I have correctly set up the port forwarding (although Vodafone won't talk me through it, as they "don't support it", but...

zzyzxuk by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure Signal V3

Hi Were tyhinking of getting one of these for a business user, and possibly other personal devices. Can someone explain how this works in more detail apart from just using the wifi connection? Also could we install/test it on one adsl line and move i...

CHI-LTD by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

VSS£ No lights

Hii have a vodafone sure signal v3 and it has no lights at all. have tried to reset but it is dead.What do i need to do?are they covered under warrantly? Dave

humbydj by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! VSS 1 not working on BT Homehub or Draytek 2820

I have been using a Vodafone Sure Signal v1 for several years without problems.  I have two FTTC VDSL internet connections (1 with Zen, 2nd with PlusNet).  The Sure Signal worked fine through a Sky Hub router with Port forwarding configured.  Since c...

ntosney by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

OS Android eating my data allowance

Hi Newbie here so apologies if this is in the wrong place! basically i am without wifi for a while and been using my allowance for basic browsing/social media yet my "os android" was ober 3gb last month.  I have disabled background data, installed "m...

Sony z3 compact NOT WATERPROOF

WARNING!! The z3 compact is not as waterproof as claimed. Don't risk it! I only just managed to rescue mine with a bag of rice and greek sunshine. You have been warned! Dave

Unsolicited pop-up concerning connection

Hello all! I use a Vodafone Smart 4 Turbo, and it has, inexplicably, developed a tendency to want to throw a pop-up in my face whenever I unlock it. It gives me the following information: "Sorry, something's not working. It may be your connection." i...

skubblers by 1: Seeker
  • 20 replies
  • 0 thanks

Persistent text regarding SureSignal and request to update postcode

One of the phones on my SureSignal box gets persistant texts as follows: Reminder: We still do not have any details of the new location of your Vodafone Sure Signal 40111328098. Please update its postcode as soon as possible. The SureSignal box hasn'...

Call Forwarding Conditional

I get a message pop up when making a call which says call forwarding conditional. Does anyone know what this means and why I'm getting it? Phone seems to make the calls ok

scadoo by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels