Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

K4201-Z installation problem and network issue

I have a new dongle.  Immediately when I plugged it in I got a message that I would need to manually configure inorder to connect.  When I try to configure manually, the settings that allow APN to be entered just don't show up.  My dongle shows a con...

Resolved! Battery will no longer hold charge.

Until 2 days ago I used to get 2/3 days from fully charged battery with my Xperia SP, now when fully charged it only lasts 18hrs even when not in use. I have not changed any settings or added new apps,Phone did totally discharge over the w/end but su...

Birkster by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problem saying Vodafone updates have stopped

Ever since I updated to the latest android update I keep getting a message saying that Vodafone updates have stopped,it's really annoying now.My phone is a Sony Z1.Is there anything that I can do to get rid of this message?Thanks

Titan by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Samsung GS3 Mini - new notification icon

I'm pretty new to all this, so sorry if I'm asking something that's basic and obvious.On my Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I'm getting a new icon in the notification area when a message is received (I should add that I only get a couple of messages now and t...

allachie9 by 4: Newbie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

downloading problems

Hi I can't seem to download films on my s5 it will let me play them but not download?

ukdebdow by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

updated settings

Can someone explain why every time there is a slightest update to the android operating system my HTC one decides that every time it switches of and I turn it back on it keeps getting new configuration and message settings update yet nothing has chan...

128gb Edge Black

How many people are still waiting for this phone. Tomorrow will be 8 weeks since I pre-ordered with no sign of my new phone turning up. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Conflicting information, and sometimes even straight lies. I see s...

KIngAStar by 4: Newbie
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Smart 4 Turbo crashing and factory reset

I've had my Smart 4 Turbo for about 6 months. I don't use it very much (switched on about once a week!), but about 1 in 4 times it crashes whilst in my pocket (in a leather type cover). It tells me to reboot. Chap in Vodaphone shop said I might try a...

Sure Signal 3 stopped working

My Sure Signal 3 stopped working last week, I had to have a new BT homehub 5 delivered as mine had stopped working. Since then my sure Signal will not work.  I have tried resetting and it still does not work.The power light is flashing, the in servic...

mattgunn by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels