Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal Problems

My sure signal box doesn't allow me to make outgoing calls from home after I completed the recent apple update on my IPhone 5c. I have been to my local store who advised me to de-register then re-register my sure signal if this didn't allow me to mak...

Resolved! New Vodafone Smart Tab 4G email address problem

I am trying to connect a Vodafone Smart Tab 4g to a pop3/imap account (BT Internet account).  I want to have a different email address other than the user name used to login to the account.  On my HTC phone I can but there is no option, as far as I c...

Problem with Suresignal 2 and Home Hub 5 Infinity

We have had increasing problems with mobile reception for several weeks, maybe even months now ( time passes and you lose track). We installed SS about 3 years ago, at the time we probably had a BT Hub 2 or 3, for the most part the SS gave us a reaso...

Mikecat by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

sure signal effecting home broadband

Hi, For the past 6 weeks i my sky broadband has been dropping out sometimes for minutes others for hours. Sky have replaced everything and bt tested the line and all ok. I started to uplug things one at a time and have come to find that it is the sur...

rogbro by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

LG G4 vs Note 4

Which would you go for?I can't decide, not concerned about size either way, camera on the G4 looks very impressive but is the Note far behind? How does the software compare?Many thanks.

B-12345 by 11: Established
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure signal not connecting to server.;

Hi.I have registered my sure signal and left it a few days to be sure but it is not connecting to your server.It keeps trying to connect and the lights on the front are flashing.link light on the ethernet socket is also on and data light is flashing ...

Volte / advanced 4g calling

SpoilerI got the edge last week.  I'm experiencing excessive cell standby usage. Reading various forums I need to turn off volte. I can't find it.  Is it enabled on Vodafone models and if so where can I find it.?Thanks.I got the edge last week.  I'm ...

SUSS by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upgrade of iPhone 4s to iPhone 6 and sure signal now not working!

My Dad recently upgraded to an iPhone 6 with the same number, but has found that the sure signal now isn't working on his phone.we have de-registered and re-registered the sure signal box but there is still no signal.is it a case of waiting a few hou...

Imei doesn't match

I recently purchased a pay as you go iPhone 5 on Vodafone. I went to the show to request an unlock code and was advised to the website. Upon trying to access the Nuc request form it said the page had expired. I contacted customer services who advised...

Labels