Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

S4 Battery

I have a galaxy S4 supplied by vodafone in March 2014.  I had to get a new battery from Vodafone in August 2014 as it had been getting very hot and had swollen causing the phone to shut down even when it had over 80%charge.  I'm now having the same p...

filmo50 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problems with Sure Signal 3

having problems with my sure signal..stopped working a few weeks ago and tried everything ser no 21197019066 tried de-registering by when i try and register again, it says its already registered regards Derek

S6 Edge Coming Apart!

Hi My Galaxy S6 Edge has started to fall apart! The glue that holds it together has clearly been compromised by heat. The phone was perfectly fine at 130 pm today and I noticed the back was bowing out with the released tension at 1:40pm.The front is ...

Email on Smart Prime 6!

I use email a lot (partner works abroad) having just purchased a SP 6 I could not get anyemails to send at all and only received them sporadically.So I went into my webmail (BT) account and deleted some very very old emails going back 3 years especia...

JCorcek by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

iphone 6 icloud

hello buy an iPhone 6 and to restore me see that icloud blocking appears . I want to return it to the owner but I do not have any data from it. as I can do?

Resolved! Unable to access voicemail from Thailand

Can someone from vodaphone help with this or anyone provide some alternate numbers/advise? Currently in Thailand and while I have been able to access my voicemail earlier in the week (dialling 121 and the pin works fine), I'm getting a long message i...

why has my contract not been cancelled

hi Ive been trying all day to get my phone cancelled 1 person said at 8.00 this morning that my phone would be disconnted at 1.45 rang again at 5pm then they said Midnight tonight is that so they get another months fee out of me well iam not paying i...

Tina-123 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Not Working Again!

Serial number of Sure Signal V1: 21224476289Phone one: Samsung Galaxy S5Phone two: iPhone 5sBroadband: BT Infinity 2 using an HomeHub 5. Fault: I had me Sure Signal reset in October/November last year as it stopped working, its stoppped working again...

Speedtest Pingtest
giffordc by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Myaccount doesn't show correct usage

Since VF redesigned the Account summary page - the following page showing current usage has not been correct. I topped up a couple of times in the last 2 weeks with a £10 1GB data pack.The usage after both topups just showed as 0.01GB and hasn't move...

jim30 by 8: Helper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Data not working in Ireland

Ever since I upgraded my phone to the iPhone 6 the data simply does not work in the Republic of Ireland.Everything is fine in Northern Ireland (where I live) but as soon as I cross the borded into the Republic and it changes to Vodafone IE, it stops ...

zaid1988 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels