Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

iMessage and FaceTime not activating

I recently reset my phone and now can't get iMessage and FaceTime to activate. I've followed numerous things to try to get it to work but it doesn't. Last time someone at Vodafone talked me through what to do and in sure something was changed in the ...

Proof of Purchase

I am trying to get proof of purchase for one of the phones on our business account. I have tried emailing enterprise@help.vodafone.co.uk but have had no response after 5 days. I have also been calling vodafone every day, sometimes twice a day and I a...

Ardale01 by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Complaint

My phone has never worked correctly and has an intermittent fault so when I speak to people on the phone they cannot hear me properly. I have sent phone away for repair three times and each time it has come back saying they can't find a fault. On Fri...

Etom by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

SS3 lights all ok but phone not connecting

Once again, my SS is not connecting to my iphone and it is driving me nuits! I have had this problem a few months ago and I de-registered it then reregistered and it worked fine. Now it has suddenly stopped connectiing again. I have once again De reg...

joldknow by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! has anyone moved from BB 10 to iphone 6

Today is delivery day. So guys. Has anyone taken the plunge? How did you get all your data, contact, everything from SD card ( I have hundreds of pics) to the iphone? My calender is on Gmail but not contacts. Maybe as I use btinternet as email defaul...

wynmorgan by 7: Helper
  • 19 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Whatsapp and Vodafone Message+

Which out of the two apps is best and if the Message+ is used, am I correct in stating that you cannot use one to contact someone using the other app. The Message+ service is free yet Whatsapp costs after the year. I welcome your comments. Message di...

JamesBond by 10: Established
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! No Service Iphone 5s

Hi, Recieved an Iphone today with a sim card, however on inserting the sim the phone says that there is no service. I am a first time user of Vodafone and on the booklet that came with the sim I was told that it should start working immediatley? Than...

dhazel by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure signal

I upgraded my handset yesterday and as such was given a new sim. The handset is now fully functional however the sure signal seems to be ignoring it. I thought I would simply log in to my account and delete my number, then just re-add it again...... ...

Resolved! Swapping SD card to different phone brand.

As I have apps stored on my SD, say if I were to put the SD card in a LG phone after a Samsung, does everything just work after? It appears some app info is stored on the device regardless of where the app is stored.Thanks

B-12345 by 11: Established
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Network Unlocking Code (NUC)

Hello I wish to have the NUC for my iPhone 6 which I have just bought second-hand.The number of imei is 355899060917438 thank you beforehand for your answer.

roussel by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels