Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights lit

This issue has the following symptoms:   The power light either constantly flashes or remains steadyNo other lights flash or light up   Please note that whether the power light is flashing or remains steady, this still points to the same issue - the ...

• 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

• 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

iPhone storage

I signed up for a 24 month contract June 2014. I have an iPhone 5c. It is only 8GB and it is so frustrating because I never have any space for many photos, I only have one album of music. I have purchased extra Cloud storage but this doesn't help wit...

New Alcatel phone

I have put the wrong number in the Speed Dial. How do I change it?

plo8and by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

HTC One M8 Android Update Lollipop 5.0

I know there's an old thread talking about Android 4.4.3, and this is largely the same question....Any clues on when Android 5.0 is coming to the HTC One M8 on VF?

LordLanky by 6: Helper
  • 43 replies
  • 0 thanks

Loss of emails

We have a blackberry pearl 9105 that has stopped receiving emails. I have checked for I.T faults and Blackberry faults but nothing found. I am now looking to see if its a problem with the service provider. Anybody any ideas?

PAC code

I need to enter my PAC code and I've tried to do it online but it's saying that the temporary Vodaphone number is not recognised and must be a pay as you go number. I don't know what to do as it expires in 2 days and I can't get through to anyone. On...

LRG94 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlock iphone 5

Apologies if this has been asked already but I couldn't find an answer that fit my circumstances. I have an iphone 5 which I bought second hand - the owner has upgraded to a iphone 6 which I know to be true as the seller works for the same company as...

BJP1976 by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple ID

I am curently working in the UAE, I have had my iphone for 18 months I have tried to put aUAE sim in to my iphone unsuccessfully, I have now tried to reactivate my UK mobile and cannot remember my Apple ID - Apple are being unhelpful, any suggestions...

sulsesc by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

new sim/Phone isn't working

I bought an I phone 5c about a week ago from car phone warehouse and I was to told to wait an hour for it to start working, and it did but the only problem was I couldn't recieve any calls or texts. so I took it back the next day and they told me to ...

ZenI by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels