Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Lolipop Update Banner Notifcations

Hi all, I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 which I have been very fond of, up until the start of this week when I downloaded the Lolipop update to my phone. Now no matter what I am doing I get hugely invasive pop-up notifcations. I can be watching a YouTube ...

S4 Sim Error AGAIN

MAJOR RANTOn the 15th April my S4 suddenly started displaying that there was no SIM present and I needed to add the SIM and restart the phone. After several attempts I rang 191 and after the usual long wait finally got through. I was told to try my s...

roblegg by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

faulty phone

I have been told on 3 separate occasions to wait in for a replacement fone as was sent a faulty one. Took 3days off work an everytime i waited in nothing came. Have had no fone for 17days an b4 u send yet another link and say go here its all crap, no...

cfbrodie by 3: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

R201 default password problem

Hi, I have a R201 and cannot log into the admin\set up website (192.168.0.1) I have tried using the default "admin" password with no luck.I have also tried "Admin, Broadband and broadband" but still get "The password you have entered is not correct"I...

Staplebug by 1: Seeker
  • 32 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sim

My sim is locked and it is asking me for me PUK code and I need my PUK code so can you tell me my PUK code?

Resolved! My smart mini keeps re-setting

my phone often re-sets itself when I switch it off and switch it back on, it did so twice yesterday (see photo).  Is there a problem with it and what can I do to make this stop ?   

IMG_20141227_044203.jpg
llcrouch by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sony Xperia M2 network issues

Hi My Ericsson work mobile phone (Sony Xperia M2) has issues calling some numbers. It will say 'Network Busy' and hang up. No dialling tone is heard. This is only for some numbers. There is no logic to it. Can anyone help?

Resolved! Moving from iPhone 3GS to 5S - SIM swap not activated

I used the online SIM swap this morning to change my SIM card to fit my new iPhone 5S. It's now been 6 hours and nothing has happened, I have no phone as my old SIM was deactivated immediately and therefore no way of speaking to Vodafone. Please coul...

VH1VH1 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! my iphone 5c

I orderd my twp iphone 5c on the internet iv recieved the email about you getting the order but nothing else

skel2015 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels