Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Phone bill

I need to pay my phone bill but I can't make any calls out I was wondering if you could call me ASAP on (removed for security)

Vodafone R207

Hi I have a Vodafone dongle that I use when I visit Southermn Italy will the R207 pay as you go Mobile WIFI work with an Italian Vodafone Sim?

Stoby by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Case in accessory bundle

Can anyone that has received their case for S6 edge upload a picture of it so I know if i need to order myself a bertter one or if the free one is suitable. Thanks

Sure signal 3 problem

My suresignal 3 has not worked since being installed.  The red power light flashes constantly and there is a solid orange light on the far right.I have the following information which may help solve my issue.Speed Test Download 18.31; Upload 9.16Ping...

Goodbye Vodafone- After 8 Years You Have Now Lost My Custom

VODAFONE! How do you manage to turn a simple request into a complete disaster? One that has left me with little confidence in the company or service. I have been a customer of Vodafone for 8 years and I have 5 active lines on my account; all of which...

matta0990 by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 2 thanks

VF Had to cancel my preorder & order again

Vodafone had to cancel my pre order today 128gb edge due to it should of been delivered already i preordered it on the 28th march my question is how can this solve anything as i will be at the back of the massive que now due to this problem also the ...

Opt in to Other Sure Signal Option

I recently signed a new contract and had a new sim card fitted. This meant I had to re-register my Sure Signal. There is an option on the page "Opt in to other Sure Signals" and I thought this was a good idea and did so. Subsequently I discovered tha...

S5 Upgrade

Hi everyone, im confused, I love the look of the new S6 Edge but my biggest reason for the S5 over the iphones was the ability to remove the battery and add a SD card, can anyone reccomend and alternatives as my contracts up for renewal and for the f...

My new upgrade

I just upgraded to the s6 which has nano sim, my current sim is micro. I received a new sim with the phone, is that the one I use from now on? And will it be the same number?

lacie by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

I've paid for my BBM and its not working.

I just got a new Blackberry bold 9900 and I've topped it up ten pounds, then activated my blackberry internet service they took the £5 from my credit which is fine but my BBM is not working and vodafone sent me a text saying that it was activated and...

kyrakta by 2: Seeker
  • 29 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels