Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

No service on ipad

Received an iPad Air 2 but it still has 'no service'. Inserted sim a week ago and can only use iPad through wifi. Can anyone help?

Bondixx by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

I have my S6 edge but order is not complete so my sim isnt working

I preordered the Galaxy S6 edge 64gb on the 7GB red 4g plan and received my device on release, however my order has not went through as complete therefor my sim has not activated. I went in to the local store as well as calling customer services on s...

What 'actual' colour is the Gold / Platinum S6 Edge?

Seems like a daft question, but I ordered one of these online yesterday after convincing myself it was more a platinum / silver colour. When I looked at a couple of different websites it definitely looked like a proper yellow / gold colour. Can't fin...

Mis sold plan

Hi, I was called a few months back by vodafone with an offer to upgrade to a new plan.I was told the plan would be including 20gb data, 4g, Netflix until the end of my contract, early upgrade (22nd April) and free spotify premium.I told the salesman ...

my upgrade

I order an upgrade the other week and it arrived Saturday but I'm yet to have any service. I've noticed today that my new contract has gone into my old phone what should I do??

Galaxy S6 32gb delivery date

Got an email sent through in early hours saying:Your Vodafone order is due for delivery on Friday 17th AprilOn the morning of the Friday 17th April you'll receive a 1 hour delivery window and you'll be able to live track your order on its way to you....

no apps working

Help. Upgraded to samsung s6 this afternoon swapped sims online, got on voda network within the hour but cant use any apps keeps saying "unfortunately, (insert app) is not working" msgs, email, rbs, newstand etc etc phoned customer services about it ...

birnie77 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't deregister my v1 sure signal

Hi I'm trying to deregister my V1 Suresignal, but when I got to My Devices, I get an error message "Functionality is not available"So I can't access any details about the suresignal device.I've tried resetting the password to access my Vodafone etc, ...

Phone Damage and what cover I get?

I'm on contract, my Sony Z2 is honestly falling to pieces! All covers that make it water proof have fallen off? Therefore it's not longer water proof... Even the small cover around the bottom speaker has fallen off! Is there anything I can do about t...

Labels
Top Thanked this week