Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

bus text service 87287 ? not working?

I have two  mobile devises with Vodafone PAYG I use the  bus notification system 87287 to get the latest info by text on what bus will be next at the stop I code in; this worked very well until about 4 days ago ; Neither devise is on the interet nor ...

commute by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone X order experience

Good evening everyone, New to this forum so please bear with me.  I would like like to know what all of your iPhone X experiences have been like, with Vodafone. I made an order for my 64GB grey model on 26/11 and haven’t seen it yet.  I have spoken t...

Unlocking

Hi, I am an EE customer but recently bought two iphones from a third party. The phones are locked to vodafone but I need them unlocked. How do I do this? 

Evee by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Quick question

When I took my broadband and home phone out I was told I could have a mobile after three months. My 3 months will expire on Christmas Day. How many lines will I be able to take out on this day I suspect it will be one but would like two at some point...

My intended court action

So I am really in a dead end with Vodafone. They're aren't prepared to come to a mutual agreement with me and now this has left me with the possibility of taking it through to the courts. In June 2016 I stopped paying my Vodafone bill as incorrect ch...

1gb extra data for topping up through the app in November.

Hi I had a message last month saying if I top up through the Vodafone app during November then I would receive 1gb of data in December. Well I always top up through the app and haven’t received the 1gb of data as promised. I topped up on the 23rd and...

how long to wait for landline phone number to port in?

Joined vodafone yesterday on a migrate from bt.   I was surprised to get a new hone number.  On asking vodafone they said that they would only try and get my number back after I went live!  This is a first for me So now waiting to get my number back....

poggs by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone App Crashing on Android 8.0 Oreo

Hi there, I'm a new customer on a SIM Only Plan.  I am using a Google Pixel XL just updated to Android 8.0 Oreo, and when I try and use the my Vodafone App to log in, it asks me to set a PIN.  When I try and do this using Gboard it crashes when I cli...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week