Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Non-functioning Sure Signal

I have an original model Sure Signal which had worked just fine until recently. I called Vodafone and the guy I spoke to emailed me details of how to configure my router, but that made no difference. Although I have just replaced my router, the Sure ...

_G by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

cannot make calls from abroad

HiI am a little desperate.I am abroad (Europe) and cannot make calls! (but I can receive calls and can send/receive sms).When I make calls I get this rather strange message saying "the subscription is forwarded to traffic to this number. "I don't eve...

finding out a sim phone number

i have a dongle with an Egyptian SIM card inside it which i have recently purchased both of here over in Egypt (i am out here for work) but dont kow the phone number for top-ups etc. is there a way to find out what it is without having access to an i...

my phone is saying sim not valid

hi i changed from o2 to vodafone nearly two weeks ago, i recieved new phone and put my o2 sim in new phone as i was not getting my number changed over for a few days after. i was told to keep my phone off on tuesday 23rd and my old number would be ch...

Buy me out

Dear Sir/Madam, I have a contract with EE for two Iphone 5 handsets. We can upgrade on 25th this month (April) and our contracts end on 8th May 2015. Unfortunatley my partners phone has broken and he would like to upgrade just under 3 weeks early. EE...

Resolved! Not picking up 3G when abroad

When I go abroad, my phone is not picking up 3G networks so I can't use EuroTraveller or internet.  My mobile data is on (picks up 3g and 4g in uk) and roaming is enabled, however it doesn't get 3G.  Phones of my friends do pick up 3G so I know signa...

network data

i am having trouble getting data i have recently changed mobile companies after moving my phone to vodafone i cannot get any data on my phone i am having to wait at leat 3 days to see if the problem can be sorted out i hope someone can help me out be...

pool720 by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Captcha not working

Hello guys, I've been trying to update my Vodafone/Huawei R201 WiFi device  firmware but when I go to the download link, it asks me for the captcha code and is not working even if i enter it right 30 times. Can you guys please provide me with a worki...

I want to unlock my phone please

I have recenlty upgraded my phone to a 5S from a 4S and would not like my daughter to use my old phoneI hae bought her a SIM card tody but unable to use as it needs to be unlocked Apple tell me that you have to do this for me ......

Can't unregister my Sure signal

I've not had an account for more than 3 years , but i wanted to pass the sure signal on to a customer .Please can you unregister the box?. Many thanks.

osurdato by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels