Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Suresignal issues

Hi all, My sure signal after a restart, reboot or kick (joking) will stay connected for a while then the lights will flash. After a short while the lights will go off leaving only the red light. I have the Version 2 Your speed test results from here....

Markb03 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Blackberry 9320 no email setup

I have new Phone as above, it only gives me the option of an email enterprise activation which is completely weird. I'm looking to setup hotmail or Google but do not see those options? Anyone help?

Samsung Galaxy Edge Pre Order

Hello, I am hoping you can help. I had trouble pre-ordering the samsung galaxy edge as everytime i tried to complete the order; the page became unresponsive and blank. After setting up my third online account, the order went through and i received a ...

Sure Signal - unable to add users

HiI received a replacement SureSignal device today as my previous Suresignal will no longer power up.I registered the additonal Suresignal OK and have had both the text and email confirmation of this tonight.I tried to add new users and when I press ...

Cannot access cellular data while abroad

Hi AllI have an iphone 6 and have recently come on a 10 day holiday to Canada followed by USA. My phone is having an issue in that I cannot access data at all. That means to imessage, no whatsapp, safari internet etc. The funny thing is that when I f...

No power to Suresignal box

Our Suresignal box has suddenly stopped working. It was working yesterday and today there is no power light. We have tried the Suresignal in other power sockets but still no power.How do we fix this?

Open Sure Signal

Is there any way to find out more about the Open Sure Signal trial? I've got a blackspot of around 300m x 300m right in the middle of my business premises but have really bad Vodafone signal. People have suggested a SureSignal to me but they just cou...

GStevens by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sony Xperia Z3 Compact mobile network settings ?

I'm getting no mobile internet access but Customer Services say my phone is fine. They said I should have the following settings : Access PointName = vodaAPN = internetUsername = webPassword = web That's what i have but data!   Can some kind soul wit...

bozzer2 by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! iMessage won't send from phone number

My iMessages are only sending through my iCloud and it's very annoying. I've tried turning my phone on and off, resetting cellular settings and removing the email addresses from the send and receive option in iMessage but then my messages won't sent ...

BeckyC98 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

No service on new phone and new sim

Just had a new iphone 6 and new sim but when I put the SIM card into the phone it has 'no service' how do I get service on the phone?

hjknox by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels