Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

LN1 - Torksey Lincolnshire

For about a month the mobile phone signal at LN1 2NH has just died.... giving a poor 1/2 signal bars disappearing to emergency calls only. Don't have any trouble in the local towns 6-12 miles away     This isn't a phone issue, neighbours, local pub, ...

SDS14 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone unlocking

Trying to get my iPhone unlocked and it’s a complete nightmare why does it take so long ? Been talking to Vodafone in liv chat and over the phone they all seem like a bunch of muppets . My daughter who’s with EE unlocked her iPhone within 48 hours wi...

Wizzy24 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone X Out of stock

Anybody know when the orders will be in stock yet still awaiting my 64gb Space Grey model. Considering every other network have got them in stock now why are we still in the dark? 

i have data but cannot make calls at heathrow?

I have a Samsung S8+ but on Thursday when I was in the heathrow area specifically the Hilton at heathrow and at terminals T2 and T5 I found I had data but could not make calls as I was "not registered on the network". It's not an issue on my end as i...

Resolved! Vodafone IME Blocking Rules

Hi There I bought iphone 7+ from ny friend it was a contract phone and after two months it has been Unlocked by vodaphone and now my friend told me that he stop voda payments and they block his sim i kust wanna know will they block my phone or not???...

5-Tani by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Network unlock code not working

Hi I put a new SIM in my phone and it asked for a code but stupidly put in a couple wrong ones like 0000 1234 now I when to the form and got the proper NUC code from vodaphone I put that in but it still comes up SIM unlock request unsuccessfull is th...

Cmac84 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Galaxy S7 Edge WiFi Calling

Android developers have removed the WiFi calling on the Android Nougat (version 7) update.  It was working fine on my S7 Edge until they updated the OS from Marshmallow (version 6).  Now without it for weeks and Vodafone have been USELESS at understa...

rmrayner by 1: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlock an old phone

I have had a simply shocking service from Vodafone. I have an old Apple 5 and 5s that ive requested NUC codes for by filling in the form. I got back a reply to say the IMEI code (i can only add one code) dont match what is on my account. Well of cour...

DonnieJ by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Update 200FEN1 Smart platinum 7

Hello,  I wanted to ask if someone's having troubles with the newest update of the smart platinum 7. I am now not able to make  calls or send SMS, and data use isn't working either. Also, whenever I want to contact my country code , says MMI INVALIDE...

Broadband Free Gift is very painful

Hi,I brought Vodafone Home Broadband since there was a free gift offer we can get either of the 5 gifts or Vodafone prepaid gift card. Vodafone has made this redumption as difficult as possible. Instead of directly redeeming it you need to register a...

Labels