Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

sure signal v3 no phone signal

our sure signal v3 has stopped working for the last week, all lights are on as they should be but our mobiles cannot make or recieve calls?

hayleyT by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Note 3 New Firmware

Hi, I have a note 3 that is on vodafone but doesn't seem to be locked, I was just wondering when i would get the 5.0 lollipop update. Thanks Ash

HTC one

Can't text out since 04/02/2015 since visiting Andorra. Vodafone live chat tried to resolve issues, not sorted. Vodafone local branch tried several things, not resolved. Tried different sim card in phone all ok so its not a phone issue. Either vodafo...

philc40 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

de register sure signal box

Hi - I left Vodafone about a year ago and now need to de-register suresignal box so I can give it to a friend to use. Can you help me through the process please, many thanks

Unknown Subscriber

Up till about last night my phone was working fine...now anytime I try to text it comes up with unknown subscriber !

Buer666 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cannot register a warranty replacement Sure Signal

I've had a v3 sure signal for just over a year and previously had a v1 for 3 years. my v3 stopped working and vodafone have just replaced it with a new one under warranty. the problem is that i cannot seem to retrieve my account to regester the new v...

Alecm by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

SIM Swap - iphone 6 not working with Suresignal

Hello, I have recently performed a SIM swap when upgrading my handset to an iphone 6. My handset is now not connecting to my Suresignal device (1st generation) although no other device in the house is impacted. My mobile number is the one registered ...

mikey_t by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Proof of purchase

Need a proof of purchase for my iPhone already sent email with imei number and model

Shuayb95 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels