Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Deregister sure signal

hi my girlfriend got a sure signal with you two years ago but no longer uses it so we have recently gave it to a friend that has poor signal with you......he has messaged to say he can't use it unless we de register it but we can't as she hasn't been...

trinny69 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

SureSignal V2 down

My VSS2 has been showing all lights normal today, but is not connecting to any phones in the house (all of which have been connected previously.No changes to config or connectivity of my network or ADSL.But when I run "tracert 212.183.133.177" all ho...

ihenders by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal v1

My Sure Signal V1 has stopped working. I've searched the forums for a solution and carried out the various resets and now have two lights lit - an improvement on the original 1 I suppose!

jayseedy by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

My sure signal just burst into life........wow

Very interesting today Have sat for days watching the lights do all sorts of weird patterns and boom...........I looked up and saw THREE   yes THREE steady lights. I then put my phone back into 3g mode and hey ho it works fine. NOW what I want to kno...

ukracer by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Not Working After Vodafone Support "help"

Sure signal working fine for over a year.  Then the Mrs upgraded her iPhone 4s to a 5s.  Collected the new phone on the 23rd Nov and passed her 4s down to my daughter. No signal in the house on the 5s or the 4s, but my phone working fine. Spoke to su...

Proof of barring

Right then I'd be greatfull for any help given I lost my iPhone the other week and I'm trying to claim for it off my insurance but I need to get proof of barring so how do I get this I've phoned Vodafone they can't send my a copy been in store they c...

Sim card problems - no 4g only 3g

I have a Nexus 9 LTE tablet which I have put my 4G sim in but am getting increasingly frustrated at not getting 4G. I had an iPad air which I couldn't get on with so went back to good old Android but am totally at a loss as to why I cannot ever get 4...

majoosta by 4: Newbie
  • 34 replies
  • 1 thanks

water damage

Just had a phone back from tech guys that I sent in for repair and they have said that it has water damage so voided the warranty yet both moisture indicators are has white as snow what other signs of water damage is there as I know the phones not be...

Samsung S5 Heating up and getting stuck

Hi,I bought a new Pay Monthly Deal about 6 months ago and received free SamSung S5 in the deal.However, from last month or so, it has started getting stuck and also getting heat up. Its getting very hot. Sometimes i have to restart but sometime Its t...

ahsan_jq by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unregistering vodafone suresignal

Hi. I'm no longer a customer and need to deregister my suresignal before giving it to a friend who is on Vodafone. Can somebody contact me to help? Thanks!

Labels