Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! HTC Desire A8181 - no mobile internet

I've lost Internet connection and the ability to send picture messages , I've reset the APNs to that shown on this site, however the phone won't connect to the internet and no G appears by the signal strength bar. The mobile network box is ticked but...

Devondan by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Blackberry Classic on PAYG

Hello, New user here, 1st post. I've got a Blackberry 7 phone with a standard SIM on PAYG & am thinking of buying an unlocked Classic. Does anyone know if Vodafone would supply me with a free nano SIM to replace my current standard one so I can stay ...

NJAE by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Z2 switching to Chat

Just wondering if anyone knows why this is happening. Yesterday I noticed that whilst texting my lovely shiny z2 switched the chat instead of SMS? Totally baffled me as I haven't changed anything in the settings.This only happens when I am texting my...

SonofNod by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

port forwarding

Please can someone help as so far the vodafone helpdesk and BT have been unable to help I need to forward ports to my Homehub and have no idea how to do this Sure Signal has been ok for 12 months and has just stopped working

gibbsj by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlocking iphone 6 plus from vodafone (ebay)

HiSo i have bought a vodafone unlock service from ebay for my iphone 6 plus.Do the sellers unlock through vodafone? Ive used ebay to unlock a 5s befre with no problem but this time its taking too long its been 2 weeksWas wondering if anybody else don...

Hawwyz by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 6 upgrade from 4s - iMessage prompt

Hi. I am on a business contract. I have just got a new iPhone 6 today and set it up from my 4s backup. All seems to be ok apart from annoying message popping up every time I start up the phone, and also noticed iMessage messing around at times not de...

mobile broadband help

Need help! Not sure of optionsI need some advice please.I live near Edinburgh,but I spend time in Italy.I am also unemployed & currently enrolling at University.Will spend time in Italy(a few months)Family house in Italy has no landlines,but there is...

slaine by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Proof Of Usage

hi could i have proof of usage with imei for insurance?thank you

Galaxy S4 Unusable due to exploding battery and over heating

I have been a vodafone customer for 11 years and have always been happy with the service I have received, however I am having a dreadfull time getting anyone to deal with a huge issue I have with my S4. I am unable to visit a store as I am in south A...

Resolved! How can I find out my account number / account pin

HelloI've only just got a contract with vodafone I've always been with orange anyway I am having trouble with registering for the online services with pay monthly.. It says I need my account number or account pin which I do not know.Can someone tell ...

amber08 by 2: Seeker
  • 19 replies
  • 1 thanks
Labels