Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Up and running

Just thought I'd post a positive post as a lot of negative comments about broadband activation dates being missed more than once.  I did have issues when ordering broadband and my activation date was delayed from 28th November until today. My mobile ...

Gorselea by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 7 thanks

Samsung s8 Upgrade Online

Hello I am looking for some help from the support team - I upgraded last Sunday (online) to the S8 (25/11/17) and was advised that I would be able to collect my device from the store I chose in a couple of days.After numerous attempts to chase my ord...

wifi calling

I have very weak signal where I live - de13 area - and as the cells breath it just disappears completely from time to time, at best I can get 3 bars of edge signal and I was wondering when the wifi calling will be available on xperia xz1, it has the ...

Samtroll by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone has reached maximum amount of customers...

.. and can't sign new contracts. On 28th of November I have placed an order for SIM only offer for the first time. Got order number, but then it turned out that my order was "placed incorrectly". I've been asked to place another order on 30th of Nove...

horiz0n by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! NEVER REPLY TO ADDITIONAL DATA TEXT

My daughter received a text on her handset and replied. My monthly bill for her was over £1100. IPhone and vodafone are fully aware that people using WiFi end up on data when handset goes into sleep mode. My name says it all 45gb of excess data charg...

De13 no network

Huge issues. Pkease sort

RuthSB by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Username & Password before installation

Hello, I’m due to switch to Vodafone broadband on Monday and wish to continue using my current modem & router setup.  Can I obtain my username and password before Monday so I am ready to go when the switch happens? How do I go about this? Regards Pau...

Message for forum mods

Hi, I was sent a PM by Dane_B, unfortunately he forgot to add the link to contact the team directly. Please resend including the link. Thanks. 

Shaun_5 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Order Issues

Hi everyone, Hoping someone can point me in the right direction, Looking to change providers from BT to Vodafone, I have been through three orders on the website but oddly enough all three have failed. (Ironically, I have to wait a week each time) to...

JamesyE by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels