Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone Smart 4 mini - Unable to change or delete APN settings

Bought this phone as a temporary replacement. Unlocked it to use with my o2 pay monthly sim. Now heres the problem, the phone is not connecting to the internet when im out and about (no issues with wifi). I have gone into the 'access point names' men...

Nem097 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Camera has stopped working on Xperia z2

Hi, has anyone else experienced a camera failure on a Xperia z2? Had the phone a couple weeks and now the camera has stopped working completely and I wondered if anyone else has experienced this?Please note I am not talking about it overheating when ...

adamshep by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

OCD in overdrive!!! - gallery issue

Hi all, I have just moved a load of images from phone memory over to memory card. Now those images are all in random orders within their folders.  How do i get them back in date order!?!?!? Virtual brownies to the winner! Thanks

ohmikey by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Lollipop Update Email Bug

Hi Since updating  i have noticed that when i recieve a email  and i click on it  all i see is a blank screen.   i have to reboot  my  phone to get the email messages back.  the wifi  is taking a bit  longer to connect even when i am this infront off...

K4505 Remote Unattended Operation

I have  K4505 Dongle installed on a remote computer for unattended support. The remote computer has a local LAN that is not connected to the Internet. I require the K4505 to be permantely (and automatically) connected to the Mobile Data Network. How ...

Upgrade

Good Morning, Last weekend, 31/01/2015 I did an upgrade on my account.  I chose an Iphone 5s and agreed to a monthly pay of 32.92£ and nothing more than that value. A few days later I received an email saying that I have to pay 39.50£ every month. I ...

registering mobile wi-fi device

I have purchased mobile wi-fi R207 and want to register it it so I can top up online.  When I go to register I put in my mobile number.  Apparently I should then get a popup on my laptop with a security code but nothing happens so I cannot type the c...

Mobile broadband data allowance

Hi, why is it when I top up my mobile broadband; any data allowance I have left in my account gets wiped out?  I'm losing data allowance every time.  I thought when you topped up, the new data allowance didn't kick in untill the previous one ran out?...

Content Control

I am a pay as you go customer with an R206 mobile wifi. I have turned off content control in my online account using my credit card and it says this is off but it is still blocking. How long does this take to take effect?

Adam276 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smart Mini 875 Failed Update

I've tried updating and i get failed update.zip and its factory reset nothing installed Installing Update... Verifying current system... assert failed: apply_patch_check("custpack/app/unremoveable/withoutlibs/Books.apk", "4cc83316eb0b16c3c421857ac19f...

Laprion by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels