Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Setting up Sure SIgnal on a Plusnet router

I don't seem to be able to get my sure signal to work on my router.  I have just moved from BT to Plusnet.Vodafone told me my ISP needs to change my router setting,my ISP said they cannot/will not do that and cannot tell me how to follow the instruct...

How can I purchase a SureSignal Box - have they been discontinued?

My intention when buying my new Iphone was to purchase a SureSignal Box for the house to aid all 3 of us with a vodaphone phone to be able to access text messages and phone calls at home.  However my local shops do not have any stock, the web link co...

Rueberue by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Deregister Sure Signal

Hi, I have a sure signal box I want to de-register.  I no longer have a vodafone account.  Can you please help?Thanks.

sure signal disconnected after receiving mistake message, cant reconnect

two weeks sure signal v1 unable to connect since receiving message about being disconnected due to not being used. vodafone have admitted this was a mistake. dont believe for a second VodafoneUK that the issue has been resolved. many many resets wait...

JDuggan by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Toshiba encore mini

I have a toshiba encore mini and I've tried to connect a Vodafone broadband dongle but having problems it starts searching for network but nothing happens I've also tried my partners mifi but no such luck am I doing something wrong

Keres by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlock Samsung S5

Re: Network Unlocking Code, for Samsung Galaxy S5 (pay as you go) I recently bought the above phone in the winter sale. 1) I submitted the original unlock code request on 04/01/15. 2) I received an email to say that I should receive the unlock code w...

moon1 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Call back

Hi . I am on vodafone uk ( pay as you go ) I have a: BlackBerry 9320: Application Version: v7.1.0.398: Platform Version: 9.49.0.31I am on the blackberry subscripshon of £5 a month .I get bbm browser ect.....I'm looking to get my HOTSPOT up and runnin...

asc141 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

How many Sure Signals can I have connected?

Hi We have a customer that has 16 Sure Signals (his house is huge!) and has 4 users registered on the devices however we seem to only be able get 3 Sure Signals to work. He has a 5mb upload and 5mb download, a Draytek router and network switch. Is th...

itg by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

COMPLAINT

Hi,I sent away my phone from your princess street store as the screen was smashed and I made a insurance claim on this to receive a new handset,Firstly when I called up your customer services the women on the phone sounded like she did not want to be...

Labels
Top Thanked this week