Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Crackling speakers on iPad air 2

My Vodafone iPad Air 2 has crackled, intermittently, when using music apps (I'm a musician). Looking on the web some think it's a software issue, others have taken their (Apple Store purchased) iPads back for a free exchange & no longer have the prob...

Woodwose by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Availability

Having contracted Vodafone and discovered that I have poor reception in my house I have been trying to buy a Sure Signal from the Vodafone web page since the beginning of December 2014. I have had no success at all as the site refuses to take the ord...

Resolved! unlocked iphone5 price

Hi. I want to ask how much unlock iphone 5 locked to vodafone? But i'm not a customer of vodafone, just buy a iphone from someone else in good price, and i'm on a different network. How much is it, and how as it runs? 

Connecting Sure Signal v1 to BT Home Hub 4

Had SS working on sky router. Moved to BT 2 weeks ago. Followed instructiuons on port forwarding etc (same as for sky) but can't get a connection through. Have tried resetting (holding down reset key, turning power of while still holding button down ...

k1pperman by 4: Newbie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Version 1 can't receive calls or texts

Hi Had a version 1 that has worked for years with no issues.  The last month I've been unable to receive calls or texts on all 3 Vodafone phones at home.  Turned the sure signal off and they start coming through again. Does it need a firmware update?...

gshaw76 by 4: Newbie
  • 16 replies
  • 0 thanks

DATA PACKS

I am having difficulty finding out what data packs I have lined up for future use on my broadband dongle. Help please.

BB10 OS update to 10.3

HelloCan you please tell me when Vodafone are going to release the 10.3 update to BB10 OS? Will the BB Passport be available to consumers and in-stores to view? ThanksJulian

Resolved! Pay as you go to contract

Hi my names shanice, I am wondering if I can have my phone on contract in stead of pay as you go? But thing is would I have to trade my phone in to have a new one or can I keep this phone? But I have a IPhone 4 not 4s

Delivery severe delay - iPhone 6

I've been waiting on a pre ordered iphone 6 16gb in gold since 19th Sept 2014 (yes, thats correct, 4 months!!) has anyone else experienced problems obtaining this model? i was told yesterday it was (A) out of stock (B) there were 350 in stock, and (C...

witsend by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! NUC Request - Waiting on confirmation email

I would like to unlock my phone ivsm out off contract at the end of the month and would like to chsnge networks today i have completed the online form however not had a response

Labels
Top Thanked this week