Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Galaxy S3 has become very very slow

I have had my S3 for over 2yrs now and just before Christmas the battery started playing up and the phone was becoming very slow at everything. I got a new battery which has sorted out that problem but he phone itself is still slow. If I close the In...

73mand by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Unlocking a Phone

I have been trying for a month to unlock my phone ..... email support has been less than helpful. A phone call lasting over 30 minutes from Angola ended with a promise to send me an elevated complaint ........ nothing recd now after a week. I have bo...

Resolved! green Vertical line on phone

wonder if you could help me,   i picked up my phone last night that was on my bed and there is a thin vertical lime green line whenever i am using certain coloured screens, e.g. it shows when the background is white but it disappears when it is black...

manny92 by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sky Sports Mobile TV subscription expired

I have had my new iphone 6 on a 24 month contract with Sky Sports Mobile TV for a week now and it has just told me my subscription for Sky Sports has expired and to contact Vodafone. I have turned the phone off and on again.I have turned the wifi off...

Upgrade

Hello! Why isn't possible upgrade to iphone, but all other phones are? My plan already ended on 17 january 2015, but still not possible upgrade to any iphone?

Resolved! Sure signal problem

Hi, my sure signal has been working fine and the last few days it is not picking up my phone, when I used to make a call the phone light on the box lit up and now it doesn't, I have tried a reset, the serial number of the box is 40120953456 please he...

Unlock iPhone 5 fee issue

Hello,   Greetings from Satya !!   I bought my iphone 5 from (removed in accordance with house rules) in September 2013.  I got my mobile unlocked through the vodafone portal and got charged for that.   Please, could you suggest the way I could get m...

Inactive sure sgnals

You have posted a status saying "We’re currently experiencing  issues with inactive Vodafone Sure Signal devices reconnecting to the network." What you failed to say is many of these devices are not INACTIVE but have been in daily use for years. For ...

ukracer by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks
Labels