Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

How to login in to separate My Vodafone accounts at the same time?

I maintain 2 acounts for my grandchildren. They both have Vodafone Smart First 7.I wanted to look at both accounts side-by-side.So I opened one account and logged in. I opened a second tab and opened My Vodafone from a bookmark. That launched an iden...

IPhone x lies

Another year and a whole mess again. Ordered a 256gb iPhone x was clearly told delivery in 1 to 2 weeks which has been and gone and still no phone!in the last 8 days I've been promised 3 different delivery dates none of which happen even been given a...

Online services

What an absolute nightmare their online services are ...   While the people are nice, the result is that after 4 days of trying I still can't get into my account, having tried all the reset options, and go tin touch with their helpline twice, getting...

BR6 - Farnborough (Kent) Poor Signal

There is currently a known issue listed on the Vodafone web site, the issue is causing a poor signal and I am unable to use my phone. The issue has been outstanding for nearly a week.  Can someone please give me an idea when the issue will be sorted....

Dids by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Split Porting Issues!

Hello,Can someone please assist me as I'm struggling to get the Porting team/Customer service team to solve my issue.I joined Vodafone a week ago and I still haven't been able to use then due to my number not being transferred correctly. I can make c...

Moynul78 by 3: Seeker
  • 24 replies
  • 0 thanks

Spotify subscription issue

Hi all, I’ve recently recommitted my wife’s phone and selected a plan that enables Spotify Premium but never received the sms with the link. I found this via other messages on the here and added Spotify but it is not offering 12 months free. Same iss...

vodafone cancelled my order

I  would like to switch from BT to vdafone broadband. signed switch on last black friday deal but yesterday have a call that vodafone cancelled my order because is no avilable space in cabinet on my street, but when i check on the website: https://ww...

ezquerro by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlock code

I did not get a reply to my first request (went to spam?) and now have had a reply saying that VF have already unlocked it. When I went into the shop to ask about it they gave me the nuc resolutions email - which doesnt workSORT THIS OUT VODAFONE!!

SJHOUGHT by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels