Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Android Service

The biggest consumer of battery power on my Android phone seems to be "Android Service".  What is this exactly and what does it do? Is there any way to make it consume less battery power?  Thanks

CP198516 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

How do i turn router on

I have turned off my Vodafone router via the app and now can't turn it back on again can anyone help

Tired of waiting for my NUC code

From vague memory now my older iphone came off of contract July 2004, been using a PAYG since then on my secondary phone. Recently spent far too much per month where the credit gets lost end of the month so now want to add this phone to another share...

Dinnages by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Defaulted Vodafone account on my credit file

I was a Vodafone customer for many years as was most of my family but after being offered an iPad for a great monthly price as an additional line and being sent out a regular tablet I contacted Vodafone, after calling to complain and cancel the table...

Bedford MK41 No Internet

The last few days my internet has had a "blip" about midnight. Today internet went off at 00:01 and it's now 00:40 and still no internet. Where is the voda network status page (for broaband, not mobiles please)?  Are you doing unscheduled maintenance...

Transfer files

How do I transfer files from a samsung s6 edge with a broken screen (unusuable) to a s8?

Charlie by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone x delivery

So! Have many of you had any success yet with getting hold of one? I am into 1 month of waiting and I am hoping I get it before Christmas really, I've promised my son my current iPhone, it's just i am now paying for his SIm with no phone to go with i...

Resolved! Vodafone Scam

My partner received a notification from the app the other day saying she had a free gift, once clicking on this she never received anything, she contacted Vodafone for them to say it was not them and must be a scam as Vodafone have not sent her anyth...

My Vodafone

Is there a problem with the My Vodafone area this evening - I dont seem to be able to log in, page cannot be displayed after the username and password goes in? Thanks

haggarsp by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlock Code (NUC) Not Working

I have passed my old Samsung handset on to a member of my family who is on a different network. I requested the NUC code by completing the application form and Vodafone have provided the code within 24 hours of my request. So far so good. The code is...

Labels