Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Calls cutting out/going silent - LE16

Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area' LE16 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? any location,  happens everywhere (london, brighton, birmingham, sheffield etc etc) 2) What is th...

Samsung Galaxy S8 data drop out during calls

I have had a new samsung galaxy S8 for about 3 weeks and have recently found that occasionally during a call my data connection will dissapear. This has mean't that google maps cannot operate as their is no data connection available to support the so...

jthom189 by 3: Seeker
  • 25 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone business raw deal

I can no longer view my upgrade dates in my Vodafone. Now says contact us to view your upgrade deals? Why does Vodafone business customers get mugged off so much by Vodafone? Not only can we not use the app we also can not pay our bills online, upgra...

Upgrade unlocked

Hi Ive just added another phone to my account mainly for the SIM card I wish to sell the phone it’s a Samsung Galaxy S8 will it be unlocked? Will it only accept Vodafone?or will it lock to the first sim that’s put into it?any help appreciated 

Babyd333 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Having done a software update not so long ago my galaxy note 4 has become very unresponsive and turns itself off. Sometimes when it's on I get a blank screen and have to take the battery out and put it back in to get it going. Sometimes I get the mes...

20171202_151733.jpg
mancman by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Order glitch

Hello,I have ordered a samsung s8 on 24/11 online with the black Friday offer. I was then charged 40 gbp as upfront cost on my account and then I got an order number with an email saying we will contact you soon. Waiting for 9days I have contacted Vo...

ALEXTGR8 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! PAYGO1 - losing the will to live!!!!

Been a Pay as you Go customer for many years. Now trying to change to PAYGO1.  Many 'phone calls.  They refer to 'technical' as there is a problem with 'freebies'.  Never used a freebie or bundle in my life!! Never hear back and if I hadn't recently ...

Roz1 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband Free Gift Offer - missing in action.

It seems im not alone in this...I signed up for the broadband on August 18th and after multiple issues getting broadband installed and working - with several phone calls being on hold for over an hour ... it’s finally working with good speeds.After t...

Labels