Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Can't login to my account

I just got a new phone today and activated it and tried to login to my Vodafone account but I couldn't. I tried to access it through forgot username and password but it kept saying the PIN I entered was incorrect. Then I realised that a year ago I ha...

Contract switched to Pay as you Go in error - Am i the first?

Around 4 months ago i missed my payments and was line was restricted, obviously my fault but due to the default DD date i went with manual payments, and while i can be abit slow i always paid. This time it went weird and my accout ended up now sittin...

Trying to upgrade but huge overcharge compared to new customer

I've been due an upgrade for a few month but have held off, waiting for the price of the Note 8 to drop a little. Last Monday I went into Carphone Warehouse as they had a good deal on a Note 8 on Vodafone but this deal was unavailible to me as I was ...

awmw by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Keeping discount when upgrade bundle

I have just spent 35 minutes chating with Vodafone and got so frustrated I saved the transaction and thought would ask on here.I have a Red bundle which is 16GB for £19 with the £13 discount, my son wants the data increased the bundle to the 20GB one...

Text Transfer

Is there a free programme for transferring text messages from my old phone to my new phone, both being Android phones.

sidsilver by 4: Newbie
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 6 wont connect to 4G but 3G is OK

On my iPhone 6 (PAYG) I noticed that it would no longer connect to 4G just 3G. It only happened adound 3 days ago 4G worked fine on same phone and SIMbefore. Called 191 tried a lot of things, checked settings, all OK but no 4G so they suggested visit...

mteplan by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 1 thanks

Has anyone else experienced a blatant lie?

I recently pre-ordered the Huawei Mate Pro 10 on a Friday and was told Monday delivery. Nothing. Since then I have chased on a daily basis, and wasn't until yesterday I was told it was actually out of stock and on back order - with a 'guaranteed' del...

nofear01 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

S7 Touch screen slow to respond

Hi all, My screen has suddenly started to be slow, I click on a icon like bluetooth, it flashes, but never comes on, even if I do it on the settings page.  If I press others like phone it takes 5seconds or more to respond.

mickiete by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

went to upgrade

Hi all any body had thisI have six contracts and went to upgrade one today and I was on the phone for 35 mins agreed the price and he went to put my discount on that i get and then after another five mins told he could not do my discount even though ...

Labels